Christmas 2019

Got my gift today and WOW! My Santa knocked it out of the park. I'll get a pic posted as soon as I can. The pre-school where my wife works part-time is having Christmas celebration and program today. I've got to pitch in and do my part plus be DD for a couple of the ladies after party. Thank you very much for making this a great place to hang out. I've said it before and if it wasn't for the JK forum I would check in BF much less often.
Merry Christmas!

See they really do save the best for last
I6HOi78.jpg

I was a good boy after all. Thanks Santa

ty_higg ty_higg Yes, I received your gifts. Wow. The sheath for my bluegill was so thoughtful and the wallet is beautiful and has replaced my old one, which was in need of retirement. Thank you.

woodysone woodysone I'm so glad you like it. I saw your spyderco collection and wanted to give you something unique. That terzuola double bevel is one of two I have ever seen that is reground from a tanto into a clip point. It was my favorite knife for the last two years and I hope you enjoy it.

ty_higg ty_higg Yes, I received your gifts. Wow. The sheath for my bluegill was so thoughtful and the wallet is beautiful and has replaced my old one, which was in need of retirement. Thank you.

woodysone woodysone I'm so glad you like it. I saw your spyderco collection and wanted to give you something unique. That terzuola double bevel is one of two I have ever seen that is reground from a tanto into a clip point. It was my favorite knife for the last two years and I hope you enjoy it.
I sure will, really like the older spydercos, nice and solid users!;):)

See they really do save the best for last
I6HOi78.jpg

I was a good boy after all. Thanks Santa

Those terzuola spydercos are super cool! Also haven’t seen a reground one; very cool gift from joeldworkin

Glad you got the sheath and wallet! As soon as I saw the bluegill I thought that would be a great full circle kinda gift. Also Happy to hear you like the wallet and that you actually needed one!

Back