1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

2. Week 29 of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Ron Flaherty Folder

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Ron Flaherty folder , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, July 20 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

Christmas dinner carving knife

Discussion in 'General Knife Discussion' started by Alberta Ed, Dec 23, 2017.

1. Wanimator

Wanimator

Mar 7, 2014
    Probably the bottom kitchen drawer carving knives or the typical boning knives my mother uses. It's just another meal.

2. Matador

Matador Gold Member Gold Member

Jul 16, 2006
    Dexter 13463 serrated slicer for the Prime Rib and Turkey gets the call every year.

3. GB940Rookie

GB940Rookie

Apr 19, 2016
    Inexpensive Calphalon. Does quite well but only gets used about twice a year.
    [​IMG]

4. David Martin

David Martin Gold Member Gold Member

Apr 7, 2008
    I'll use my 1972 Buck Empress Trio carving model. A 9" carver. The set held 3 knives in a walnut display box. My favorite carver. DM

5. number9

number9

Mar 5, 2017
    After the debacle trying to carve a turkey at my sister in law's house a couple years ago, we'e having a spiral cut ham this year.

6. Rhodies

Rhodies

Jul 27, 2017
    Got an 8 & 6" Victoronix Chef Knives that never let me down and that's what I'll be using.