Christmas In July SURPRISE!!!! . . . Unseen Prototypes Will Be In Some Of The Grab Bags!!!!!

There’s Copy Machines everywhere...💵

Decades ago, when I was a spry young teenager, my friends and I would hang out at the plaza where the movie theater is. Lots of kids would be up there on the weekend. One Friday evening, while walking through the Staples in the same plaza, I had this very idea. Used their copier to copy one side of a twenty dollar bill. Cut it out, roughed it up, and folded it so you couldn’t see the blank side. Looked so good, we did a few more. We proceeded to strategically drop them in crowded areas, then sit back and watch people ride the emotional roller coaster. Not the nicest thing I’ve ever done, but it sure was entertaining.

Decades ago, when I was a spry young teenager, my friends and I would hang out at the plaza where the movie theater is. Lots of kids would be up there on the weekend. One Friday evening, while walking through the Staples in the same plaza, I had this very idea. Used their copier to copy one side of a twenty dollar bill. Cut it out, roughed it up, and folded it so you couldn’t see the blank side. Looked so good, we did a few more. We proceeded to strategically drop them in crowded areas, then sit back and watch people ride the emotional roller coaster. Not the nicest thing I’ve ever done, but it sure was entertaining.

I'm sure you've paid back your karma since this, I know I've likely got mine back from the days of my young reckless ways.

This wasn't really meant to sell more bags. If we wanted to do that, we would've announced it BEFORE the offer.

This was to let the lucky HOGs what might be coming!

I'll try to get a pic today.

I'm on my own so it may not happen.

Am I the only one drinking????

Stay tuned!

Jerry

Hook me up Jerry...mini taliwhacker or mini-skinny Ash protos would be awesome!
:p:cool:

I only hope whomever snags them put's some pics up. Would love to see them.

On the money part, I've seen every conceivable approach adorn these forums even contributing a couple of my own. Sadly, most all of them have somewhat impactful implications. I've found one's motivation require the compromise of ones dignity, longevity, existence, pride and all of the above.
Don't disregard too hastily with this crowd as there is potentially some amazing bargains to be bought. It is after all, Infi we're talkin about. 😁

We messed up with the big chunk of sr101. Now they know how patient we can be before the uprising and we storm the compound like its area 51 😂😂

Back