• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Citizen Solar-Tech/Eco-Drive Titanium (digial/analog)

I have for sale a Citizen Solar-Tech/Eco-Drive Titanium (digial/analog). Original MSRP $599. It's in nearly perfect condition. A couple dings on the rotating bezel, but that's not too noticeable unless one's looking for it. It has a new crystal with no scratches. Here’s the watch more fully described. It comes with no box or papers. Instructions for programming are available on Citizen’s website. I also have a .pdf copy. I’d call it conservatively in 90% condition.

I previously tried to sell it for $225 & $195 here. This is a very nice watch and I was quite surprised to not even get a nibble on it. You can see additional pictures there in addition to what I'll posted here.

Trying again...Selling for $165 // Price reduced to $135

I can provide more pictures of this watch if you are interested.

To make an offer for purchase or to make an inquiry, please email me.

The price includes basic insured shipment to US addresses via USPS (if you want it faster, that can be arranged). Payment in money orders only (or PayPal if you pay the fee). The watch is to be considered "as is." I do guarantee all my sales to your satisfaction (within reason).

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Back