Test ad

Civivi Appalachian Drifter Front Flipper (Blue Rose G10/Carbon Fiber and Damascus)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fixall

Gold Member
Platinum Member
Hello BladeForums,

I hope you are all doing well tonight.

Up for sale is one really cool knife! A Civivi Appalachian Drifter front flipper in layered Blue G10 and Rose patterned carbon fiber with a damascus steel blade.

I recently picked this up from a fellow forum member and I really like the knife, I just want to go with a Micarta version. Here's your chance you grab this newly released knife at a discount! The knife features a 3" blade with a VERY well done hollow-grind and nice and thin blade stock (same blade as the Civivi Rustic Gent). Super slicey! The fit and finish is great and the action is absolutely phenomenal! It runs on ceramic bearings and has a double detent. Lots and lots of fun to flip!

I accept PayPal G&S (I pay the fees) and ship everything either First Class or Priority (depending on the speed) through the USPS and provide tracking.

Comes with the knife, stickers, case, and microfiber cloth.

I am asking $70 Shipped SOLD! for the Civivi Appalachian Drifter Front Flipper in Blue Layered G10/Rose Carbon Fiber and Damascus Blade.

SVo5OxQ.jpg

NnkmgN6.jpg

MdlSlpk.jpg

Thanks for looking and have a great day!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.