• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CK&T Brend #2 Auto

I have the sheath but no box, never appears to be carried. I just got it and the previous owner said he never carried it but didn't remember what that the previous owner said. Serial #'ed on the spine.

Asking $400.00. (SPF to Rick.) Will entertain trade offers for Bark River, Busse, Spyderco, Strider (only folders), & Emerson. PE only for the folders.

Can email more pics upon request. Email sent to screwthe49ers at gmail dot com gets responded to the fastest.

Attachments

• photo(2).jpg
    photo(2).jpg
    26.6 KB · Views: 159
  • photo(3).jpg
    photo(3).jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 155
  • photo.jpg
    photo.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 228
Last edited:
Hard to understand the problem, but if you are considering a deal on this item, I recommend you wait until the problems that have come to light with this seller are settled. Where there is a lot of smoke, there is usually fire and something is not right here. I would wait to find out what the situation actually is before rushing to judgment or making a deal on this knife.

Back