• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Claehills Crazy Closet Closeout.............

sent you a message on your d/c olive drab ash. Ill take it.

Last edited:
Nevermind, I didnt hear from you so I moved on. Good luck selling it though.

Hi,
Will email you, no worries.
Everything is still available.
Been having family medical emergency, had to travel to LA twice in the last 7 days.
I'm back on the East Coast now so here we are.
Sorry guys I'll feedback as soon as I can.
All the best Anthiony

I'll take it!!

1. ASH-1 - D/C BLADE & MAGNUM OLIVE DRAB G10 HANDLE $400.00. $390.00.

Offer withdrawn, due to no responce from seller. :confused:
Good luck.
I'll take it!!

1. ASH-1 - D/C BLADE & MAGNUM OLIVE DRAB G10 HANDLE $400.00. $390.00.

BTW, Lunde....those are incredible pics on your site. Clarity is incredible!!! :thumbup:

I've been waiting for an answer for several days now... All I wanted to know was how thick those SJ's were ...:(

GUYS JUST GOT BACK ON THE RED EYE FROM LA AGAIN, MY Mother had A RELAPSE WHICH I GUESS HAPPENS TO ALL OF US WHEN YOU GET TO YOUR FORTIES. I'm exhausted so I'll just say anyone who still wants a knife that they are all available unless marked with a Blue SPF Or Shipped.\\
Please bear with me as I had so many PMs and eMails :) And need to check everyone got everything and is happy.
Sorry again guys just had to deal with life.

finally Back And Up And Running. All Remaining Knives Also Back Up For Sale. Took $10.00 Off Each One. New Price Reflected In Black.
Thanks Anthony.

I'll take the ASH-1 - D/C BLADE & MAGNUM OLIVE DRAB G10 HANDLES as per my PM, if acceptable with you.

Thanks.

Back