• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cleaver 2 lbs, 5160 / plum wood [SOLD]

Daado

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Another medium sized cleaver, forged from 5160 bar.

Balance is great with nice distal taper, and i'm sure it will be great tool for outdoors activity or kitchen work.

Flats are left raw, soaked in vinegar and wire brushed after forging.
After heat treatment, flats are brushed with scotch brite.
Bevels are brushed with scotch brite.

Details:

Details:
Overall length - 12,2"
Blade length - 6,5"
Blade width - 3,3"
Thickness - 23/64" at the touchmark part, tapers to 1/16" at the end of the tang, and to 9/32" at the front of the blade.
Cleaver weights 2 lbs

Handle material: Plum wood , black G10 liners, carbon fiber pins and lanyard tube.

No sheath included, but i can make one for extra fee.

qOMj2ej.jpg

wlSewFP.jpg

fPHjgLJ.jpg

v9ifAXt.jpg

jDkp5cL.jpg

Asking SOLD, priority shipping with tracking number included.

This one is a part of "heavier batch", and shipping is calculated by the weight here, so i had to add some more to cover the shipping fees.

You can PM/email me: seckardalibor@gmail.com
PayPal ( seckardalibor@gmail.com ) accepted.

Thanks for looking.
Dalibor.

Last edited:
The plum wood handle is gorgeous and the distal taper ! Outstanding ! I'll shoot you a PM about an idea I have.

I have 2 of his knives, & I can highly recommend Daado!

Last edited:
I have 2 of his knives, & I can highly recommend Daado!
I can say the same. Beautiful piece, Dalibor, I am really glad it sold, I must have looked at it fifty times yesterday! If you end up making one slightly thinner, don't even post it, just box it up and send it my way brother!

I can say the same. Beautiful piece, Dalibor, I am really glad it sold, I must have looked at it fifty times yesterday! If you end up making one slightly thinner, don't even post it, just box it up and send it my way brother!
Thank you very much! I'm glad you like it.
Please check your PM.

Back