• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED: Multi-tools - Leatherman, Victorinox and KeySmart

Status
Not open for further replies.

8-Fingers

Gold Member
I have these multitools available from my collection to help reduce the heap of stuff in my dresser drawer. If you need to see any other details on any specific tool or have any questions, please let me know.

The price includes PayPal G&S fees and shipment via USPS Priority Mail. I am NOT looking for trades right now, I need cash! The price you see is the price you pay. You must be 18 years of age and know your local knife carry laws are and are confident that you are legal to own these knives. First "I take it" posted here and then followed by a PM to me for PayPal details gets the knife! US sales only..

Leatherman Sidekick Bundle - Includes used Leatherman SideKick and a used Victorinox Swiss Army Rambler 54031 - All tools in good clean shape except for a small bit of missing tip on the knife blade, see photo. Asking $45 >> $38 shipped!

Leatherman Rev bundle - Includes used Leatherman Rev and a used Victorinox Swiss Army Rambler 54031 - Again all of the tools are in good clean condition, no damage or rust - Asking $35 >> $28 shipped!

Victorinox Swisstool Spirit - Very clean multitool, I just have 3 of them and have recently gone down to only 2 bags,1 per bag! SOLD

Purchase of any of the 3 packages above and I'll throw in the part of KeySmart Compact Key Organizers (black and blue) for 2-10 keys for an additional $10 shipped! Both KeySmarts contain an additional bottle opener in addition to all of the spacers and screws required. First come, first served!

Leatherman SideKick Bundle Picture:
SCDIM9T.jpg

Leatherman Rev Bundle Picture:
K4AKAT9.jpg

Victorinox Swisstool Spirit Picture:

eUFOJCm.jpg

KeySmart Compact Key Organizers Picture:
xUKMg6G.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back