• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

*** CLOSED *** Original iPad, 32gig, wifi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gary W. Graley

“Imagination is more important than knowledge"
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Have one of the new ones on the way, so selling this to help fund that purchase.

It's a lightly used 32gig wifi iPad, comes with the Apple folding cover, I like that it's very trim but protects and also acts as a stand for the iPad too.
Installed on the screen is a Power Support Anti Glare protector, very nice, cuts down the glare so it's easy to watch movies or browse when using this.

Price for this shipped in the USA is $300
US Postal Money order, Sorry no paypal available.

Thanks for checking,
G2

Last edited:
Here's some photos taken tonight of the iPad, showing the box, cables and charging adapter for the iPad, which is different from the regular ones as it takes more to charge these up than say an iPhone or iPod. Also the pad cover and kinda shows how well that anti glare does work too

IMG_2734.jpg

IMG_2736.jpg

cover set so you can angle the iPad to type on easier;

IMG_2737.jpg

also you can set it upright to view movies and such;

IMG_2738.jpg

and just a shot of the main screen

IMG_2739.jpg

I never got into getting a lot of apps, mostly used this to read books on or watch movies, once you get it, you will have to sync to your itunes so that will wipe out the stuff that's on there now, but, of course, you can play with and watch what movies I have on there until you do so.
G2

edited to add the one small wrapped cable isn't part of it, as that was suppose to be the set of earphones, which have never been used, so not to worry ;)

Last edited:
Forgot to mention, no trades please, need the funds to pay for the one inbound...
also the price is it, worse case I'll have a spare.
G2

Still available folks,
G2

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back