1. Week 43of the BladeForums.com Year of Giveaways is live! Enter to win a Spyderco C243PBK Edela + Misc Prize Pack

Click here to enter the drawing for your chance to win a Spyderco Endela + Misc Prize Pack , Bladeforums.com swag or memberships!
    Be sure to read the rules before entering, and help us decide next week's giveaway by hitting the poll in that thread!

Entries will close at 11:59PM Saturday, Oct 26 ; winners will be drawn on Sunday @ 5pm on our Youtube Channel: TheRealBladeForums. Bonus prizes will be given during the livestream!

Questions? Comments? Post in the discussion thread here

CLOSED PRE-ORDER, 6" Utility Fighter

Discussion in 'Carothers Performance Knives' started by Nathan the Machinist, Jan 3, 2019.

1. jeffbird

jeffbird Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 3, 2011
    disregard - going to save the $ for FK2’s. :)

Last edited: Jan 6, 2019
  2. indawire

indawire Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2011
    I gotta wonder who's going to be the first to order one with all the options? ;)And when does the per-order for the FK2 begin?:rolleyes:

Please, let's not chat in the order thread, it adds unnecessary clutter and potential confusion to the order process.

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 6, 2019
  3. Win Heger

Win Heger Gold Member Gold Member

Feb 29, 2000
    In for 1:

1) Antique Micarta, Multi colored, tip ground to 30DPS

paid

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2019
    Grenock likes this.
  4. Florider 6

Florider 6 Gold Member Gold Member

Jun 25, 2018
    1X - PLEASE!
    Thanks CPK Team

1/7 emailed

1/11 invoiced

paid

9/25 shipped

Last edited by a moderator: Sep 26, 2019
    gusbuster and Grenock like this.
  5. Kirkwood

Kirkwood Platinum Member Platinum Member

Dec 29, 2012
    I’m in for at least one. Thanks!

1/7 invoiced

paid

EDIT: Osage please, with titanium fasteners. Thanks!

Last edited: Oct 2, 2019
    gusbuster likes this.
  6. dogrunner

dogrunner Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2003
    One please. Terotuff.

paid

10/8 shipped

Last edited by a moderator: Oct 9, 2019
  7. SpyderPhreak

SpyderPhreak Rocketman for hire Platinum Member

Apr 13, 2004
    One. Options TBD.

1/7 emailed

Last edited by a moderator: Jan 8, 2019
    gusbuster and Grenock like this.
  8. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    Please email me at jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com to complete your order. Thanks!

9. Jo the Machinist

Jo the Machinist KnifeMaker / Craftsman / Service Provider Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Nov 17, 2015
    Just to let everyone know, I have started contacting you, but I am skipping around in batches to make emails easier. I will try to update the thread at least daily, but this is going to take a little more time than most sales. Thank you for your patience! -Jo

10. indawire

indawire Gold Member Gold Member

Dec 26, 2011
    Mod: noted and apologies. Just got carried away.

11. Nathan the Machinist

Nathan the Machinist KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 13, 2007
    Jo is working on these. (this is Jo) I am trying to personalize emails with your specific information. I have emails from many of you and I appreciate it. I will try to get in touch with all of you today, but please understand I am going methodically to try to reduce errors. Thank you! Jo

12. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015
    @Logon please send Jo an email at jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you!
    Jo

13. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015
    I have attempted contact at least through #101 (vkp78) If you are after that, I will reach out tomorrow. If you have left me an email I haven't answered I will also try to get to it tomorrow. Thanks folks!
    -Jo

Georgecatl, vkp78, Kirkwood and 5 others like this.
  14. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015
    I cannot send you a PM. Can you please send an email to jocarothers (at) gmail (dot) com

Thank you!
    Jo

15. Nathan the Machinist

Nathan the Machinist KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius Moderator Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider

Feb 13, 2007
    status updates on 2/1/19
    -Jo

Odog27 and David Lennon like this.
  16. Nathan the Machinist

Feb 13, 2007
    We had steel made for this run. It arrives tomorrow. We'll start processing it immediately.

17. Lapp_Dance

Lapp_Dance

Apr 20, 2005
    Any updates on this?

18. Nathan the Machinist

Feb 13, 2007
    We are done Machining blades. Many of them are already out to heat treat. The first are due back from heat treat this week. The first of them will begin to finish up in about 2 weeks.

Xr6x, untytled, cold one and 17 others like this.
  19. Jo the Machinist

Nov 17, 2015
    The first of these will start shipping today! Shipping order will seem random, but there is method to it. ;)

20. mb>

mb> Gold Member Gold Member

Sep 24, 2014
    @Jo the Machinist thanks for the heads up! I think I saw the dagger grinds will be last-ish? Is that correct? So maybe the basics will go out first?