CLOSED PRE-ORDER, 6" Utility Fighter

I gotta wonder who's going to be the first to order one with all the options? ;)And when does the per-order for the FK2 begin?:rolleyes:

Please, let's not chat in the order thread, it adds unnecessary clutter and potential confusion to the order process.

Last edited by a moderator:

Win Heger

Gold Member
In for 1:

1) Antique Micarta, Multi colored, tip ground to 30DPS

paid

11/5 shipped

I’m in for at least one. Thanks!

1/7 invoiced

paid

EDIT: Osage please, with titanium fasteners. Thanks!

1/10 shipped

Jo the Machinist

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Just to let everyone know, I have started contacting you, but I am skipping around in batches to make emails easier. I will try to update the thread at least daily, but this is going to take a little more time than most sales. Thank you for your patience! -Jo

I gotta wonder who's going to be the first to order one with all the options? ;)And when does the per-order for the FK2 begin?:rolleyes:

Please, let's not chat in the order thread, it adds unnecessary clutter and potential confusion to the order process.

Mod: noted and apologies. Just got carried away.

Nathan the Machinist

KnifeMaker / Machinist / Evil Genius
Jo is working on these. (this is Jo) I am trying to personalize emails with your specific information. I have emails from many of you and I appreciate it. I will try to get in touch with all of you today, but please understand I am going methodically to try to reduce errors. Thank you! Jo

Jo the Machinist

I have attempted contact at least through #101 (vkp78) If you are after that, I will reach out tomorrow. If you have left me an email I haven't answered I will also try to get to it tomorrow. Thanks folks!
-Jo

mb>

Gold Member
Jo the Machinist Jo the Machinist thanks for the heads up! I think I saw the dagger grinds will be last-ish? Is that correct? So maybe the basics will go out first?