• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CLOSED: Thank You For Buying

Status
Not open for further replies.
I learned my lesson the hard way... don't try and sell so many knives at one time. It becomes chaotic trying to keep up with the PMs, emails and posts. With written notes to myself I believe I have almost got it completed. To be fair to everyone I did stick to the first come, first served philosophy.

Below is the members and the knives I have reserved for them. I believe I have contacted everyone with a confirmation and my mailing address for payment, if not please contact me via PM or email. Just to be sure, each of you should PM or email me a shipping address to send the knives to - sometimes it is hard to read return address on envelops and I've got so many previous PMs and emails it's getting hectic around here! :)

DRM28027 has requested/reserved:
one (1) 710 (D2) w/ Benchmade Generic Grey/Silver Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual
one (1) 551 Griptillian w/ Original Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual
one (1) 556 Mini-Griptillian w/ Original Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual
one (1) 580 Barrage w/ Original Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual
one (1) 585 Mini-Barrage w/ Original Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual

Kru03 has requested/reserved:
one (1) 556 Mini-Griptilian w/ Generic Grey/Silver Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual

Warrior108 has requested/reserved:
one (1) Mini-RSK Mk1 558-400 Ritter (S30V) w/ Original Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual

dldavis197 has requested/reserved:
one (1) 907SBKD2 Nitrous Stryker (D2) Benchmade Generic Grey/Silver Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual
one (1) 913SBKD2 Nitrous Stryker (D2) Benchmade Generic Grey/Silver Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual

laurie1020 has requested/reserved:
one (1) Mini-RSK Mk1 558-400 Ritter (S30V)
Original Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual
* Carried for a very short period of time and been carefully sharpened once to a 20-degree angle - looks brand new, no scratches, scuff marks etc.

cptvideo has requested/reserved:
one (1) 15055-1 Mini Bone Collector[/B] (D2 and Black/Green G10)

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

After all that I still have one (1) knife for sale, it is below. **If you buy two or more you get $5.00 off purchase price of each knife**

580 Barrage MSRP: $150.00 Street Price: $127.50 Your Price: $90.00

551 Griptilian MSRP: $115.00 Street Price: $97.75 Your Price: $65.00: (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)
Benchmade Generic Grey/Silver Box, Microfiber Bag, Blue Clip Protector, User Care Manual

585 Mini-Barrage MSRP: $140.00 Street Price: $119.00 Your Price: $80.00: (SOLD PENDING PAYMENT)

A big thank you to all who have looked and participated so far in my knife sale.

Last edited:
Email sent. I'll take the Mini Bone Collector. This is my second offer. It seemed sold but now you show available. What s up? Thanks. Jerry.

Email sent. I'll take the Mini Bone Collector. This is my second offer. It seemed sold but now you show available. What s up? Thanks. Jerry.

Jerry,

I emailed you with information. I will reserve it for you since Benard hasn't replied to my PM.

Are you by any chance in STL or near?
If yes I will take the 551 that remains if we can just do it in person?
Thanks

Awesome! I tried PMing you, but I don't believe that it was a PM. Do you have any current pictures of it? I assume you say it is what it is, but id be silly not to ask when purchasing something over the internet :p Plus, this is a gift for my wife, and she deserves the best, of course? ;)

Hi Pengringo,

I looked in my PM inbox and it isn't there. Your account probably isn't old enough to have the ability to PM. Try logging in and then click on my name. In the drop-down menu choose email and send it to me. Once you do this I'll reply with all the details. If that doesn't work we can try something else. I'd post my email address but it is the only one I have and I don't want it to be publicly displayed due to spammers, etc. This is a brand new knife, never used, carried, or sharpened - it looks just like the picture on Benchmades or any dealer's website :). It would/will make a great gift for your wife. ;)

Last edited:
Sent an email about the last 3.

Sorry, I would lose too much money at that price, I'm already kicking myself for selling them at such a low price. Also the 585 Barrage is sold, pending payment.

Thanks for the offer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back