• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Closed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi folks
i have a little mixed bag for sale today. Stuff thats collecting dust.
First is a cold steel SRK in carbonV. Light user. Rubs and scuffs on the coating. It was the first knife i sharpened on my wicked edge a few years back. The bevel is a bit wider toward the tip.
not too bad but not perfect. It hasn't been used since and is very sharp.
Second is a maserin sod buster in d2 and micarta. I bought this new from collectorknives. It was $35usd and they don't ship to canada. Its unused but there does seem to be a touch of patina developing near the pivot. The action isn't super smooth, a bit crunchy. It may smooth out with use, maybe not. It seems a bit think ( around 1/2" ) for pocket carry so ill include an old well used sheath. Its a cool knife that feels good in hand. deployment and carry lacks tho.
ill throw in some old scales as well. Burnt orange delica, orange dragonfly2, pink mini grip. scales only, no hardware.
Im asking $135cad for the lot. price is firm. This includes shipping and paypal fees. emt works too. Im not really interested in breaking them up.
While neither knife is the latest/greatest hot ticket super steel, both would serve you well for the next 15yrs. Solid tools at what i think is a fair price.
I can text or email as many detailed pics as you'd like.
thanks
Ru0ehD7.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back