Coal Creek YouTube Videos

I was lucky enough to be given a link to some videos on YouTube showing Steve of Coal Creek Forge making Hawks, and teaching all sorts of good stuff to do with forging steel.
Check out the videos. There is some great information there, and fun to watch.
Great work Steve!:thumbup::D
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pO07WZranHo

ArchAngel thanks for the link.
Steve,
Thanks again for taking the time to do this. There is a lot of time that goes into making a good hawk. And a Good One you make. I enjoyed watching all segments so far and look forward to the next. My complements to your camera person.
Merry Christmas !

I look forward to part 5, Steve. Thanks for taking the time to do these, I'm learning quite a bit myself.

thanks so much. i thought you were spoiling all of us with the wip but these videos are really something else. regards to the camerawoman as well. have a good one.

When you're good at something you make it look easy.

Your sure do make it look easy.

All your tomahawks are works of art.

Thanks for sharing your techniques.

Sincerely,

Robert

I have alot of hawks and Steve;s stuff is some of the best

Steve thanks for taking the time

I'm not much to look at anymore but nobody's perfect,hopefully they'll be someone or a bunch of someone's out there that wiil pick all this info up and keep the lost art alive,I'll be loading some video's this week,just have patience,i'm still learning the rope's on YouTube as well as forge order's

Steve

Steve you know what they say oldie but goodie......
Heck I feel young until I look in a mirror....

Steve.
I thought I was still 18 until my daughter turned 30 and the math no longer worked ;-))
I told ya, you look like an old bush bugger like me.

Regards

Robin

Good morning all over night I sat and watched the videos on making a hawk from Steve Wiley. Great job Thank you for your time and effort Mr. Wiley I am looking forward to trying it my self.

I have some bar stock to work up a teardrop drift with and was wondering about the finished size of the drift. I am guessing that the largest dimension across the teardrop is a little over 1" maybe up to 1 1/2". Could one of you that has experience with hawks confirm this or if I am way off let me know?

Good morning all over night I sat and watched the videos on making a hawk from Steve Wiley. Great job Thank you for your time and effort Mr. Wiley I am looking forward to trying it my self.

I have some bar stock to work up a teardrop drift with and was wondering about the finished size of the drift. I am guessing that the largest dimension across the teardrop is a little over 1" maybe up to 1 1/2". Could one of you that has experience with hawks confirm this or if I am way off let me know?

merlin49 standard drift start's at 3/4 and goe's to 1 1/4,i'll be doing a video on making one from a pipe wrench handle

dont leave us hanging brother steve!!! lets get some more videos. im getting the shakes from the withdrawals

Back