Coal Creek YouTube Videos

your a brave man steve. i got a bit of a chill watching your handle video. i can see why you were wanting to get to the point. thanks so much for taking the time to do these, your doing a great favor to everyone.

We gonna run it till it breaks!!!!!:eek:
:thumbup:
awesome vids!!!

Where is the part where you heat treat it?
With the quenching and all??

Your cameraperson does a great job too;)

your a brave man steve. i got a bit of a chill watching your handle video. i can see why you were wanting to get to the point. thanks so much for taking the time to do these, your doing a great favor to everyone.

You should have a couple of dozen forged up by now,what's the hold up

im 19 years old with a full time job and school to attend. thats the hold up. i really hate the hold up...the hold up blows big time.

im 19 years old with a full time job and school to attend. thats the hold up. i really hate the hold up...the hold up blows big time.

OK-soooo what are you doing with all your spare time,you can sleep after you die,Now it's time for the Old Man to put the heat on Ya,DON'T JUST SIT THERE BUST-A-MOVE :p ;)

The vids are awesome.. building a 'hawk is always something I have wanted to do. To be honest with you these videos have answered alot of questions for me and now I think that building one is something that I can actually do. I do see that I need to make or acquire a few more tools to make it easier. Are the drifts available commercially or can do I have to make my own?

And I cant wait until the next installment comes out. The heat treating and quenching are the areas that I have the most questions about.

Thanks to Coal Creek Forge for being so generous in sharing his knowlege and skill.

you can buy a drift from kayne and sons. at blacksmithdepot.com. its cast but i like mine a lot. or you could make your own which i think steve said he would eventually do a video on.

I'm not much to look at anymore but nobody's perfect,hopefully they'll be someone or a bunch of someone's out there that wiil pick all this info up and keep the lost art alive,I'll be loading some video's this week,just have patience,i'm still learning the rope's on YouTube as well as forge order's

Steve

Steve, those were the most interesting videos I have seen in a long time. Thank you for the extra effort to post. You willingness to share your craft is much appreciated. I always liked watching people work and your step by step instruction was great. Your hawks are outstanding. Lots of experience in your head that needs to be passed down. The young need it and iknowledge can be hard to get. Your info was freely shared. Pass it on. Regards, Loosearrow

Steve, those are great vids :thumbup: Thanks for sharing your years of experiences with us through the vids. I watced them few times. Really appreciate your effort in producing those knowledge sharing vids sessions. And one more thing, I really like your works very much Steve ;)

Mohd.

Steve sent you a message today. I want to thank you your videos are down to the point and a bunch of information.

Your Comment's are all appreciated folk's,just passing info along to those who want to use it.I don't get a chance to get on here much anymore due to order's but most of you should know how to get in touch with me by now.Many Thank's to all of you.
Steve

Back