• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Microtech Cobra OSS - Two knives

Greetings, fellow members! I am new to Blade Forums. I am an FFL in Texas, so I primarily deal in firearms, but I also have a small inventory of knives. If I call it an "inventory" instead of a "collection" I don't get in as much trouble with my wife. Due to the ongoing pandemic, I will be posting a few items on this forum which may interest you. Everything I sell will be as-advertised. I believe in the value of a good reputation and I take good care of my customers. My userID on Gunbroker is utda94. If you search for my listings, you will see I have 100% positive feedback. In short, I am not a scam artist and you can buy with confidence.

The first two knives out of my collection - er, inventory - that I'm offering are Microtech Cobra OSS lever-lock automatic knives. The lever-lock is a retro design that deploys solidly with a very satisfying "snock!" The OSS Cobras are hard to find. I'm not sure Microtech is even making them any more. Both these knives are new in box, unused, and have simply been in storage since I purchased them years ago.

The first is stock no. 136-4RD. It is red wood, satin and pictured below. Type of blade steel is not indicated anywhere but the S/N is 225 if you want to ask Microtech. Comes NIB with pouch and paperwork. Price is CLOSED

WseBSFF.jpg

eHhhwfG.jpg

A3YCSB3.jpg

m3BrjP9.jpg

fCvFOvH.jpg

CDj49fG.jpg

The second is stock no. 136-1T-LS. This knife is outfitted in "lightning strike" carbon fiber scales and has a black tactical coating on the blade. Again, type of blade steel is not indicated, but the S/N is 024 if you want to research it. Comes NIB with pouch and paperwork. Price is $950.

HlBgzI3.jpg

42skSoI.jpg

U57x5ns.jpg

6WK0x8R.jpg

wlkuhBE.jpg

5MG6Edr.jpg

I accept the following forms of payment:

Credit/Debit cards
Zelle
Venmo
PayPal
Cash App