Coffee

Here's a great tutorial (can probably skip the thermometer, scale etc.), also you will probably want to toss out the water that you used to rinse the filter paper, I don't know if it's the same with these but I have to rinse my Chemex filters to remove paper dust

Very helpful thanks!

I got over two years of filters with mine! Lol!

Polynikes01 Polynikes01 dang now I want a candy bar! Lol!

Daniel.

Knife freaky Knife freaky They know if they keep them at the check stand I will impulse buy one nearly every time I'm there! Lol
The Toblerone and the Boyd's Break Time (which I've come to really enjoy) went famously together. Maybe next exchange we should add our favorite candy bar to the item list :D

Here's a great tutorial (can probably skip the thermometer, scale etc.), also you will probably want to toss out the water that you used to rinse the filter paper, I don't know if it's the same with these but I have to rinse my Chemex filters to remove paper dust
That doesn't look especially different from a french press given the lack of crema. Just makes me wonder why some folks want the bigger pump over a more compact french press.

That doesn't look especially different from a french press given the lack of crema. Just makes me wonder why some folks want the bigger pump over a more compact french press.

Similar mechanism like a reverse fp difference in the filter with a fp you get more particulates in the cup and probably longer steep times unless you're decanting

My package for Ryan was shipped this morning and he told me that he sent mine yesterday.

Got mine shipped today too!
I'll be away from home until Friday night or Saturday night so my box from Mono will be waiting for me when I get home :)
Can't wait!

May be a bit of bragging, but one of my suppliers is in the Amazon Delta and has been sending me some of the smoothest coffee ive ever had that his neighbor grows. Ill try to find the label, since this stuff is superb!

Sounds good, Ben. I've had some Brazilian coffee from a different region of the country and it was very good also.

My package from Ryan was delivered today. Used up the last of the roasted coffee I had on hand so the timing was perfect!

I'm more than happy with what I received on my end of the trade.:cool: Thanks, Ryan!

IMAG1991.jpg Here is mine from Polynikes....
I can't wait to try that coffee.

IMAG1991_zpsacck1ctn.jpg

Sounds good, Ben. I've had some Brazilian coffee from a different region of the country and it was very good also.

My package from Ryan was delivered today. Used up the last of the roasted coffee I had on hand so the timing was perfect!

I'm more than happy with what I received on my end of the trade.:cool: Thanks, Ryan!
Makes me miss my Manix 2 XL!

Back