Coffee

led flashlights would be a cool addition, indoor/outdoor/edc gear, local food stuff, coffee related things, sharps, randoms

We need to keep it simple or people will not want to play. The more we have the more fun it is.

How about just one rule.. Stuff a box (dimensions your choice) with whatever you'd like (maybe with min/max values)

Last edited:
I was just reading about last years Secret Santa exchange (page 100 ish), now I am really excited!! I know it is still early but this stuff sneaks up on me and I end up getting rushed. I hope you guys get the bug this year!!!

Good morning
6NHYhL7.jpg

The more people we get the more fun it will be. If you want in post in this thread and pm me your info!!!
OFFICIAL Coffee thread Secret Santa sign up list.
Same rules as last year. I am sure we will come up with a new twist.
The list......
Monofletch
Dannyp
TLE Sharp
Gotsteel
Ryan Thompson

It is a very unique Colombian, has the signature flavor profile in the background but it's dark and not roast profile wise either I wish I could include some in the Secret Santa but alas I'm sure with the way coffee's been going this year there should be some good stuff available around then, I also got their last bag of that really fruity Yirgacheffe : P If any of you guys want to try either one I can do splits you just pay cost and ships

Last edited:
The more people we get the more fun it will be. If you want in post in this thread and pm me your info!!!
Same rules as last year. I am sure we will come up with a new twist.
The list......
Monofletch
Dannyp
TLE Sharp
Gotsteel
Ryan Thompson

I wasn't part of last year's. Can we repost the rules?

Going off the top of my head.....
1- coffee
2- new or used blade about $50.
Look back in this thread page 95-100 and see what people sent. You will get the idea. ;)

Hmmmm.............I seem to remember last year being more of an anything goes type of deal. I could be wrong, though. Whatever you guys want to do is cool with me.

I haven't posted much here recently. Been working my way through a 5lb bag of Colombian beans and just recently opened another 5lb bag from El Salvador.

You are right, Dan, but I believe there was a minimum set. Either way it is always fun.
I am up for anything as well.

Last edited:
I was just checking photos from last year and forgot how much fun it was, gathering stuff as we speak I really love mystery boxes!

I was just checking photos from last year and forgot how much fun it was, gathering stuff as we speak I really love mystery boxes!
Ditto. I've got a medium flat rate box about half full already. When are we going to do the name draw?

Monofletch
Dannyp
TLE Sharp
Gotsteel
Ryan Thompson
Josh Reed
If you want in just post "I'm in" this thread and send me a PM!!

Last edited:
Back