Coffee

I’ve always had a love/hate relationship with washed Kenyans. I still buy them every now and again just to see. This one isn’t too bad, still has that washed Kenyan savor I was in the faint background tho. And this pink bourbon is just wild. I had it last year and loved it. When it came back around I grabbed four bags E3AA6A98-8A30-4C9B-A56A-71E5586C5AA3.jpegD36FA399-C319-4235-AC6E-7840422FF53E.jpeg

That is kinda weird. It's not very often that I recall getting one without at least a tie to crimp it down.

I've been in full cold brew mode for the last few weeks. It's a nice change after not having any for a while.

Ordered some new seals for my clever dripper along with some cafiza to make the shipping cost worthwhile. It has had an annoying slow leak for a while now. I was thinking about picking up a new one but prices seem to have gone up (along with everything else I guess) so it made more sense to just get the parts.

Thanks for the offer, but I'm sure the replacement seals will take care of it

They got delivered today and seemed to take care of the issue, plus now I have another spare seal set

I think I have the XL. I haven’t used it in a long time. It’s with my camping gear along with my Aeropress

I am definitely a coffeeholic! If I haven't had my morning coffee, the whole day goes down the drain. Another important factor for me is that my coffee should be made from beans only! This leads to a more aromatic and full-bodied cup of coffee, enhancing the overall taste.

I usually get my coffee from Costco because they have a big assortment and also the best prices. I recommend trying Kirkland's Organic Ethiopia beans. The taste is awesome, it has refreshing citrus and floral notes, and I feel like it keeps me energized all day. Organic Sumatra is also a good one. My wife loves it!

You can explore more great options in this article about coffee from Costco.

I am definitely a coffeeholic! If I haven't had my morning coffee, the whole day goes down the drain. Another important factor for me is that my coffee should be made from beans only! This leads to a more aromatic and full-bodied cup of coffee, enhancing the overall taste.

I usually get my coffee from Costco because they have a big assortment and also the best prices. I recommend trying Kirkland's Organic Ethiopia beans. The taste is awesome, it has refreshing citrus and floral notes, and I feel like it keeps me energized all day. Organic Sumatra is also a good one. My wife loves it!

You can explore more great options in this article about coffee from Costco.

This coffee thing is a huge rabbit hole! Hang out and Wait until our Christmas Exchange!!

Back