Cold Steel products YOU want to see?

Production interpretation of AD-10 with premium materials.
Something similar to what ZT is doing with Hinderer models for example.

Hi everyone! I am new here and i really like Cold Steel for years. I want to see the 4Max with black coating and sth. green handle scales. I would love that a lot!!! :thumbup:

Here is my visual:

k-shi :)

I would like to see a Vic Pioneer or Cadet (even better) sized folder with a can opener/flat screw driver and corkscrew (serrated would be fine :D), but with the Triad-lock and a good steel. A knife friendly for sheeple and strong as hell. You know...the Cold Steel type of tourist knife :D

Last edited:
I have read this dream before... Seeing a Natchez Bowie variant offered in a full tang version. I am willing to bet that it would become a better overall seller for Cold Steel than their partial cable tang and partial bolt style tang versions. It would not have to replace the current models... Simply be an option. A name like 'Natchez II' could distinguish it as a different model.

Hi everyone! I am new here and i really like Cold Steel for years. I want to see the 4Max with black coating and sth. green handle scales. I would love that a lot!!! :thumbup:

Here is my visual:

:eek: That looks awesome! :cool::thumbup:

Tuff Lite XL, with a 4" sharpened length on the blade.
BD1 steel.
Tip up clip.
Washers.

Here is my visual:

Nice job!

Oh this is easy, FOLDING KARAMBIT!!

Blade length right around 3". Use same construction method as Code 4 (liner-less aluminum scales will keep it light and thin), but with a thumb plate on top:thumbup:

You make this for around a $50-60 street price, and you will dominate the folding karambit market.

Still this. Smaller then your current folding k-bit and, big AND here, get the blade to handle angle right, don't just do a hawkbill on the end of a straight ringed handle...

I also miss the value of the CS knife, too much money for models now with a steel upgrade that wasn't really needed in my opinion. Maybe I'm in the minority here, but I'd rather there be a plethora of models around the $50 street price mark with AUS8 then have higher end steel and everything around the $100 mark. CS knives are amazing hard use beaters. I'll continue using the ones I have and maybe pick old AUS8 models here and there, but I wont most likely be getting any new versions at the higher prices.

EDIT: fuck it! all poly handle and 4116 Krupp blade on the k-bit, make it super affordable! $30 street price, sell the ever loving shit out of them!

I want to see a blade that is fully sharpened. That 3-4 mm long unsharpened part at the ricasso just kills me on Hold out III :( I can sharpen it, but it will look ugly.
Borrowed a pic of Ultimate hunter from the reviews section. Look at what I'm saying

Cold%20Steel%20Ultimate%20Hunter%202d.jpg

Last edited:
Bring back the medium voyager! It's my EDC Nirvana. It does everything, it's strong and capable of working in a defensive role. Something i don't trust any other edc knife in. Also it's sheeple friendly in size. It was…. perfection. Good thing i stocked up on them when they went on sale. Got 9…. oops. Enough to last a lifetime.

That 4 max looks nice!

I want to see a blade that is fully sharpened. That 3-4 mm long unsharpened part at the ricasso just kills me on Hold out III :( I can sharpen it, but it will look ugly.
Borrowed a pic of Ultimate hunter from the reviews section. Look at what I'm saying

Cold%20Steel%20Ultimate%20Hunter%202d.jpg

Amen to this! When I called customer service on this with my Talwar I was handed some crap about not fully sharpening the entire length of the blade so as not to weaken it. I was so flabbergasted at the stupidity of that, that instead of raising hell as I should have, I just hung up. I do need to call back when I can find the time and try to move up the ladder - to Lynn, if necessary. That is just the sorriest excuse ever for shoddy manufacturing practices.

Back