• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Collection Fire Sale!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have recently run into hard times and need to sell off my knife collection quick. Throughout the next hour I'm going to add to this thread. First to claim the knife of his or her choosing in the thread gets it. Ill ship usps Priority unless instructed otherwise. Paypal decided to close my account for selling a phone after not selling anything for a while and keep my money for 180 days so I can only accept Zelle, Apple Pay, Cash app, Money Order, or check. So here it goes....

Murray Carter Perfect Model- OAL 7.52" Blade 3.66" Thickness 4mm Handle Material is Orange Jigged Bone - Only used to cut an apple to patina the core. The only scratches are from the kydex sheath that are typical for carter blades $300 Shipped fullsizeoutput_11d.jpeg

Nick Wheeler framed handle hunter- Knife has a forged 01 blade, satin finished, 3 3/4" with an overall length of 8". Handle is Curly Tasmanian Eucalyptus burl. $300 shipped IMG_0404.JPG

more to come

I somehow double tapped this thread. If a mod could delete it or let me know how to proceed it would be appreciated

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back