Collectors gear up - HEST/F first run misprint

Status
Not open for further replies.
If that tip catches the top of your pocket when you pull it out , you might cut yourself .

I would be sure to check it out before it got any serious pocket time ,
do a few pull outs from different angels, be careful ,
and if it catches, I´d want a full refund & probably a new pair of pants too .

1234,,,,,:)

I don't think it's going to catch anything. For that, the tip is not exposed enough. However regarding the design, I think this is a flaw.

I don't think it's going to catch anything. For that, the tip is not exposed enough. However regarding the design, I think this is a flaw.
I don´t know if it will catch , but I watched the video above and
the tip is exposed , thats why I was concerned , safety first and all that .

1234,,,,,,:)

Yea that is my knife, and I was a bit concerned too. Not sure what to make of it really. I actually came on here to ask whether or not anyone else had noticed this; and I guess it seems to be so. Thankfully someone already made this thread and my buddy thieves pointed out my vid. Hopefully we can figure out if there was a purpose, whether aesthetic, functional, etc

Last edited:
OK seen the video and see what you mean. The blade rests against the bottom pin which determines exactly where the blade sites For those who don't like their blade that cocky I will talk to Gianni about a pin that will tuck the blade in tighter.

I didn't even get mine yet. I waited for this thing for too long not to carry it, if I cut myself I cut myself. I don't care at this point.

I didn't even get mine yet. I waited for this thing for too long not to carry it, if I cut myself I cut myself. I don't care at this point.

I damn sure do. This could be a deal breaker for me depending on how bad it is. I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

All my printing is correct on my Mr. DP knife. Does anyone else have wrong lettering.

Attachments

• dpx1.jpg
    dpx1.jpg
    69.2 KB · Views: 86
  • dpx2.jpg
    dpx2.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 138
  • dpx3.jpg
    dpx3.jpg
    58.4 KB · Views: 120
I damn sure do. This could be a deal breaker for me depending on how bad it is. I'll just have to wait and see for myself.

If it is a deal breaker for you when you get it ill gladly pay you in full for it. With out a doubt.

why am i getting the feeling there are some serious politics going on here...i've been outta the loop. seems like some real pissy attitudes round here, not sure why. i don't read those kinds of threads...but i have one of these on the way and will judge for myself. plus there's already a thread addressing this, with what i would call excellent customer service. as you were...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back