Off-Topic College Football fans ITT!

Thats right!
Let's talk about all things College football in this thread. SEC teams get extra points:)
I am a couple weeks late...BUT....
For the past couple weeks I have been having weekly conversations via IG with a fellow Fiddleback fan/friend every Saturday regarding the games of the day. I thought it would be a good thread to have here.

Who is your team?
Who are they playing?
What's the outlook?
Who made an awesome play?

Sun Devils
San Diego St
#23 in the nation as of now
Games starts soon

PAC12 sympathizer here.

The U (Hurricanes)
Crushed Toledo
Outlook is hazy. Inconsistent QB will do that to you. They'll win most of their games, but have 2-3 stinkers along the way.
Jeff Thomas is unstoppable. Lingard and Brevin Jordan will be huge names in the coming years. And Trajan Bandy has a ridiculous nose for the ball on D.

im rooting against OSU ....big time

go TCU

auburn lost in the final seconds,,,,so that was a plus

LSU! LSU! LSU!

3 weeks, 2 Top-8 opponents, 3-0

Greedy Williams gets all the shine, but Delpit was on fire today. I'm still not sold on Joe Burrows, but he came up clutch when he needed to today.

Georgia and Bama are going to destroy us. :confused:

LSU! LSU! LSU!

Greedy Williams gets all the shine, but Delpit was on fire today. I'm still not sold on Joe Burrows, but he came up clutch when he needed to today.

I love Coach O

LSU! LSU! LSU!

burrows made some clutch passes

i dont remember the number but one of your receivers made clutch catches...i think he was a biggun like 6'6"

And ASU is no longer #23 in the county. Lost to Mighty San Diego State. I’ll show myself out. We don’t belong amongst the SEC powerhouses GA and LSU.

Tennessee Vols

We have Florida, Georgia, Auburn and Alabama for our next 4 games. :(

Don’t guess I’ll be chiming in here again unless we pull off a miracle against Florida.

Tennessee Vols

We have Florida, Georgia, Auburn and Alabama for our next 4 games. :(

Don’t guess I’ll be chiming in here again unless we pull off a miracle against Florida.
you never know
i bet BYU fans were thinking the same thing

Back