Off-Topic College Football fans ITT!

And ASU is no longer #23 in the county. Lost to Mighty San Diego State. I’ll show myself out. We don’t belong amongst the SEC powerhouses GA and LSU.

Tennessee Vols

We have Florida, Georgia, Auburn and Alabama for our next 4 games. :(

Don’t guess I’ll be chiming in here again unless we pull off a miracle against Florida.

Nonsense! Stick around! K Krntz Y'all got Herm on the sidelines now, right? How's he been doing since returning from his 13-year hiatus from coaching?

Nonsense! Stick around! K Krntz Y'all got Herm on the sidelines now, right? How's he been doing since returning from his 13-year hiatus from coaching?
Love Herm. you play to win the game. Lol. Devils 2-1 got Washington this week. That will tell a lot. I just can’t say much when GA, LSU, Miami, Tennessee are the other commenters. Lol. I’ll be around watching for sure.

MAXIMUS feels sorry for TN
2v2Jrn8WzxurAoi.jpg

i hate all things orange....except EO

up and at em early
headed to Athens!

GO Dawgs!!

We'll be looking for you in the stands. Remember to wear your Bud Light Armor so we can easily pick you out in the sea of red & black .......Dilly Dilly :p

ZmDWDbC.jpg

Go Dawgs !

Last edited:
Hope Coach O's grudge against Ole Miss carries over to his players. All anyone down here is talking about is an undefeated LSU vs an undefeated UGA right now. Still have to play Ole Miss and Florida first.

LSU did well again! Woot! Next week we go up against evil incarnate. I hope we win. Its always a shame to have to burn the univorms after you loose....

The evil incarnate pulled it off.......Woot Woot !!!

4vS4hnG.jpg

About those uniforms........do I smell corn dogs burning ?

Last edited:
Back