• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

"Combat" Camp Knife

Here is a variant of two of my favorite knives on the web site. It's always fun to play with ideas like this. I hope you like it.
Thanks again,
J.

img_5329.jpg

This Camp knife is styled after my G.A.K. combat knife. This chopper has a 10" blade forged from 5160 high carbon steel, edge-quenched and with my "antiqued" finish (this finish gives the high carbon blade good corrosion/abuse resistance and makes it non-reflective as well). The contoured, two-piece guard is made from lightly blued/etched mild steel with a black spacer. The handle is Burlap Mycarta (made by L.R. Harner) and has a stainless steel pin and lanyard liner. This knife is 15 3/4" overall and snaps securely into a black Kydex sheath with belt loop (by me).
Price, with Kydex sheath: $600.00, plus shipping.

img_5331.jpg

img_5332.jpg

img_5333.jpg

img_5334.jpg

img_5330.jpg

Visa, MasterCard, Discover Card and Paypal are all accepted (Paypal only for
international customers please) and your satisfaction is always guaranteed.

Very Nice, do you mind me asking how you go about getting the "antiqued" Finish? I love that Handle material.

J. Neilson has really developed his skills to turn out a superior 5160 blade . This piece will take you anywhere.

Floyd

Back