• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

---=== Compact BDU Scouts {One left} ===---

BenR.T.

Tanto grinder & High performance blade peddler
Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Hey guys and gals! I have up for grabs two of my Compact Scouts. These two are done in 80crv2 carbon steel.
These are the BDU variationa with the exposed tang and scalloped handles for extra grip.
The handles are scalloped and then rounded for extra comfort. The Blade is flat ground and razor sharp.
The green knife has slightly taller thinner grind.

Here are the specs

Knife #1

OAL - 8.5"
Blade - 3 5/8" tip to handle
Steel - 3/16" 80crv2 carbon steel 59 rc
Handle - Black Tero Tuf
Pins - Carbon fiber
Sheaths - Tek Lok Ready Kydex
Price - $295 + Shipping is $15 Priority mail insured.

Knife #2 SOLD

OAL - 8.5"
Blade - 3 5/8" tip to handle
Steel - 3/16" 80crv2 carbon steel 59 rc
Handle - OD green G10
Pins - Carbon fiber
Sheaths - Tek Lok Ready Kydex
Price - SOLD $295 + Shipping is $15 Priority mail insured.
Paypal or Postal money order preferred.
Bentendick at gmail.com

Thanks for looking!

Last edited:
Thanks very much!

What do you think of the terotuf material? I'm just curious cause I've seen it used but never used it myself... email me if you'd rather not discuss it in this thread. Great knives btw, I really like your scout and pigsticker models.

I really like the Tero Tuf. It offers excellent grip, and is the toughest handle material I have ever used. The only downsides I see is that it doesn't take a pretty polish like micarta or G10. But that's ok with me. :cool:

It's not shiny but there's something about the way it looks that just screams "Beat the crap out of me, I can take it!"

Is it hard to cut with a bandsaw or sand?

Thanks

I have a BDU Scout with the Tero Tuf handle material, excellant grip and feel!

Glad you are liking it.

It's not shiny but there's something about the way it looks that just screams "Beat the crap out of me, I can take it!"

Is it hard to cut with a bandsaw or sand?

Thanks

Nope, cuts and drills pretty easy.

The green one is sold.

The black one is SPF.

Back