Comparison Pic of Rodent Solution and Ratmandu?

I'm sure I will! I got the same color combo jazub went with. I have to wait a little longer but it's worth it!

So, you let the Rat bite you... welcome to the gang... say bye to your savings... :D

Last edited:
Sweet! Glad you went for it -it's a really handy knife, to be sure. :thumbup::thumbup:

Neither of these are standard, but I like em. My second RS and my first RMD. Very happy with the RMD and may need more soon.
1108yf7.jpg

nefb6x.jpg

2ymdqhj.jpg

And a spine shot with a .22 BWM
24xdk5t.jpg

2lkz0xg.jpg

Hey Tim where did you get that custom shop rodent solution? Did you place a custom order with the swamp? That looks awesome!

Hey Tim where did you get that custom shop rodent solution? Did you place a custom order with the swamp? That looks awesome!

It was in the last ganza, item #25 and the RMD was #23.

Say Heah Guys and Gals, yeah, the handle is comfortable on the Rodent Sokutiin, I also love my RatMandu, which was the start of it all. I got the RatManDu then the Rodent 9, then I got the Rodent Solution and I felt I had a great 3knife carry and I did. Then as my stable grew, I got the Rodent 7 just because it was a bit more control able and then the Rodent 4 that when I added a Saw (Wicked Tough Saw) and small Axe G B Small Forest Axe) I fell in love with the four as one of my Fav's go to. My stable kept growing and I got my modified Rodent 6 which I had thinned down and the top gaurd taken off, to complete my stable I got the Rodent 5 and the Rodent 3, Thinking the Rodent 3 was too small of a handle and tge Rodent 5 was too close for my RatManDu. I was surprised on both counts, I wear a large glove and the Rodent 3 fits great in my hand and the Rodent 5 is a go to one of my Fav's Trio carries. Ten I got a chance to get a RatWeiler, so I got the 1/4" version, I now match it with my RatManDu and the Rodent Solution because it's a natural match not only how it looks with the RatWeiler But a nice combo. I can also add-on to that set and again go with a 3knife carry like I use to. The difference between the Lightning Bolt Style Handle and the Seahorse Style Handle takes a little getting use to when I switch knives, but both are very comfortable style of handles so no problems. As far as chopper, I really like my Rodent 9, but not far behind is my RatWeiler because what it looses in lenght it makes up in width to me atleast. I
really don't have a problem to pick and choose because I know no matter which set I take even in a survival situation my knives will preform, I thought this was going to be easy to just say how comfortable my Rodent Solution and the RatManDu were and tgey are very comfortable, , But so are my Lightning Bolt knives are too, Infact one of my Fav's Trios are my Rodent 5 and my 2Hawks Double Bit Hatchet and my Wicked Tough Saw, But I also use my Modde Rodent 6 in a similar Trio, I could team it up with my Estwing Double Bit Hatchet and my Bacho Laplander and still have a good Trio or even with my 17" Agdor range Hatchet , just to give you an idea, I really love my Swampies.

Back