• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them.

Competition Grade SARsquatch

morestag

Gold Member
**Price has been dropped to $360. See last post**

Up for grabs is a brand new, fresh from the Humpoganzaa CE Squatch. No rust on this bad boy:D I hate to let it go but I have other knives this size and I have to pay to have my AC repaired. It is HOT in Virginia!

The price is $380 shipped USPS Priority with Insurance. I prefer PayPal and will split the fee with you so with PayPal it would be $387.

I will also accept USPS Money Orders but you must wait for me to get to the bank or Post Office to cash it before I will ship. CONUS only. Please do not ask about trades as I am weak and need the cash:D

First POSTED "I'll take it" gets it. Please follow up with an email. Emailing me a question does not signify an "I'll take it"

Click the pix:)

Last edited:

morestag

Gold Member
Another price drop. I need to sell this before I change my mind!

$365

This price does not include insurance. If you want insurance then you can pay for it.

No trade offers please:)

morestag

Gold Member
Another price drop. I need to sell this before I change my mind!

$360

This price does not include insurance. If you want insurance then you can pay for it.

No trade offers please :D but if you don't like the price you can make me a REASONABLE cash offer. Remember that shipping and PayPal fees will cost me $20 on this knife. Thanks for looking;)

morestag

Gold Member
Squatch is Sold and shipped

Thanks for looking

Last edited: