• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Complete Canon 35mm kit

txlazer

Banned
Canon Elan7 (EOS 30) with Eye control focus and Date back
Mint condition with all books (English & Spanish) and wires box, etc., etc., etc.

BP-300 with box- this allows for vertical grip with button and use of AA batteries

Canon EF 50mm lens 1:1.8fMint With METAL Attachment rings has a UV filter and both front and rear caps

Canon 100-300mm lens 1:4.5-5.6f ultrasonic mint, has a UV filter and both front and rear caps

Canon 28-105mm lens 1:3.5-4.5f ultrasonic mint, has a UV filter and both front and rear caps And box

Canon 22-55mm lens 1:4-5.6f ultrasonic mint, has a UV filter and both front and rear caps

1 Quantaray diffusion filter 58mm -fit's 28-105mm, 100-300mm, 22-55mm
Carry bag, Magic Latern Guide, canon leather Lens carry case fits 22-55mm 50 mm 28-105mm plus Extra Battery, etc., etc.

This Equipment is LIKE NEW hardly used at all you wont be unhappy if you have a good reputation or i know you, you can have a 3 day inspection period

NO TRADES other then MONEY
priced @ $700.00 plus shipping for quick sale need cash only please, paypal is OK if you cover 3% my wholesale buy offer from KEH Camera brokers was 525.00
where their cost to buy like items from them is over 1100.00

I think the problem is less people are buying film cameras now, (almost) everyone wants to upgrade to digital.

I'd quite like this setup, but i'm a poor student :(

Yeah, probably to much as most everyone is looking to digital. I recently sold one of my old SLR's here and didn't get that much. If it helps any look back for the thread, I sold a Canon RebelG and lens kit maybe a month or so ago.

this is crazy, that it hasnt sold. does anyone know of any PHOTO forums that i can post this on?
Gregg

Back