Computer Generated Decoration Patterns

CRK has introduced seven "standard" computer-generated decoration patterns, which will be available in large or small Sebenzas and the Umfaan.

<A HREF="http://www.chaicutlery.com/chrisreeve/StandardDecorationPatterns.jpg" TARGET=_blank>
StandardDecorationPatterns-medium.jpg
</A>

Click on the image for a bigger image.

These will sell for $30 less than "unique" decoration patterns.

They were taking orders at the SHOT Show, of course.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

Well, I can finally open my big mouth now that James has let the cat out of the bag
smile.gif

The "Line Drive" design is based on the Large Decorated that I own.

sebenza.JPG

And I am also the proud owner of the "flagship" piece in the line, the first small Decorated in that pattern.

smalldec.jpg

The Pattern that we have created for your small Sebenza is one that we consider interesting and classic, and we will be using it as one of these computer generated graphics. Your knife, however, was machined completey free-hand and is the "leader of the pack" of the computer generated graphic generation!

- Chris Reeve, November 19, 1999

I am one proud Papa
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

It will be interesting to see which of the styles will be more popular. My top three choices in order would be...
  • Line Drive
  • High Circle
  • Trailing Moon

------------------
~Keith~
"War to the knife and knife to the hilt"

The solar Wind is my fav.!!!
biggrin.gif

-AR

------------------
- AKTI Member ID# A000322

Heck StJames, I noticed that first thing.
Both are yours are supernice, I still say they might benefit from something I am shipping you real soon.IMOHO!
I'm enfatuated with the Solar Wind, think it is perfect for my accessory.
That Aztec looks as if it might go good with another knife of yours.
cool.gif

Thom, you are right, it would look great with this one -
bluezz.jpg

And I'm really looking forward to that piece you are working on
cool.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

[This message has been edited by stjames (edited 01-19-2000).]

I would have to go with the solar wind as my favorite.

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

James, is the Pheasant Tail the same as the old Fly? Does that price thing mean a drop in the price of the Fly Sebenza?

Hugo.

[This message has been edited by Hugo (edited 01-20-2000).]

Ya know, Hugo has a good question. The Pheasant Trail does look eerily familiar.
confused.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

Another vote for the Solar Wind.

------------------
RICK Left Handers Unite

[This message has been edited by RGRAY (edited 01-20-2000).]

The two patterns that inspired me to get in line for a couple of each were Trailing Moon and, by a small margin, 2 High Mix. Some interesting detail in that circle at the rear.

------------------
- JKM
www.chaicutlery.com
AKTI Member # SA00001

"Weyer of Toledo" is most likely a photo credit.

After Line Drive I like the Aztech. Love the spelling
smile.gif

------------------
James Segura
San Francisco, CA

[This message has been edited by stjames (edited 01-21-2000).]

Solar wind for me
smile.gif

------------------
-Humpty

AKTI Member # A000984
Proverbs 23:2

After the Fly (which is still my favorite) I'd get the Raging Black Hole (also called the Solar Wind). So, whos going to be the first on to get the whole collection?
wink.gif

Hugo.

[This message has been edited by Hugo (edited 01-21-2000).]

Oh, Hugo, shame on you for suggesting such a question. Why, we all know it'll probably be stjames. LOL
wink.gif

------------------
Don LeHue

The pen is mightier than the sword...outside of arm's reach. Modify radius accordingly for rifle.

What about price? Now that these select versions are Computer generated patterns and are not all done by hand, shouldnt there be lower price on these? I was thiking $50 less give or take? 375-380...

------------------
~Keith~
"War to the knife and knife to the hilt"

Keith these are lower in price. James already said they're 30 dollars less than hand done decorated models.

------------------
Johnny
<FONT COLOR=#ff0000>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>x</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>[</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>]</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff0000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff8000>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ffff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ff00>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#00ffff>=</FONT><FONT COLOR=#ff00ff>></FONT>

Back