Condor Knife and Tool

I just recently got a Kumunga and a few machete's, very pleased. Any one who complains about them needs to look at their receipt. Best stuff for the money out there.

I have been tempted by the Kumunga a few times (Lord knows I don't need it).:D What are your initial thoughts on it ? Just basic impressions please.

I have the Barong Machete and it is a good work horse. I have no complaints about the blade.
Handle: Had to wrap it up as they are too smooth, especially after getting wet.
Sheath: Nice but in a humid environment, I wished they had other options (canvas, kydex) as the leather sheath keeps moisture in.

I have been tempted by the Kumunga a few times (Lord knows I don't need it).:D What are your initial thoughts on it ? Just basic impressions please.

I know you weren't asking me, but it's a good chopping knife for carrying when a larger full-blown machete is either impractical or inappropriate. I carry mine when I think I may have need to chop or baton but am unsure, and need to be a little more reserved in my choice of big scary chopping tool. :D

I have a Boomslang and a Throwing Axe. Great for the price, edges needed touch ups but they're very good.

Ive had my eye on the condor hivernant I want to use it for bushcraft/ trapping camp knife has any one hear seen,heard or have one if so how is it could I use it for bushcraft,trapping,camping

Back