CONTEST!!!!! . . . Win A $1,000.00 Shop Credit And A Free Limited Edition Blade!!!

Jerry Busse

Somewhere, in a hidden code, in a post that I have made in the past few weeks on this forum, is the name of one of the most anticipated Limited Editions to come out of the Busse Combat Shop. . . .

If you are the first to break the code, you will win a non-transferable, Busse Combat $1,000.00 shop credit along with a Limited Edition of the blade that is in code!!!:eek::thumbup::D

It's really not that hard to find. . . . . if you drink enough!

Do you see it? :confused: It's taunting you. . . . it's right there!!!! :eek:

You must have the correct answer, and show where the answer came from! You must show HOW you broke the code. It must come from our secret code that is hidden within. . . If it is not taken from our specific code, it doesn't count.

Post your guesses here. You can guess as many times as you like! :thumbup:

The contest ends 48 hours from now!!!! All entries posted after this will be disqualified!

We will stop the contest as soon as we see the correct answer!

Good luck gang!

Look within!!!:confused:

Let's Drink!:thumbup:

Jerry :D

Last edited by a moderator:
From the better than corn post...."Grasshopper" = Anniversary Straight Handle Steel Heart.........I'm not sure if that even works actually. How about Anniversary Skinny Steel Heart?

Last edited:
I've no guess within all this tomfoolery. :D
Does this mean there's no Ganzaaaaaa? :grumpy:

16 Ounces Rye Whiskey
6 Ounces Lemon Juice
6 Ounces Orange Juice
8 Teaspoons of Granadine

WARD 8 drink recipe

So a War Duty 8.

LIMITED EDITION "BASIC EIGHT LE"
or
LIMITED EDITION "BASIC EIGHT CG"
or
LIMITED EDITION "CG BASIC EIGHT"
or
LIMITED EDITION "CG ANOREXIC B8"
or
LIMITED EDITION "ANOREXIC B8 SE"
or
LIMITED EDITION "ANOREXIC B8 CG"
or
LIMITED EDITION "ANOREXIC CG B8"
or
LIMITED EDITION "ASH and BASIC 8":eek:
or
LIMITED EDITION "Anorexic ASSH"

One of the Anorexic combos is most likely because of all the look wiTHIN posts.

They all fit from the Nursery Rhyme thread.

Based on the number of rows, dots, letters and using quote symbols from the beginning and end of the lines. I figured out "limited" by all the dots (periods) at the end of the sentence and then the "d" at the end of "covered". I then used that information to write out.... limited edtition "basic eight le" .....using the privided quotation marks. If there's a code for the rest of it, I'm racking my brain to figure out some system of vowels or spacing to come up with a pattern, but I think I'm close. If I can just figure out the code within!!!:confused:

.:thumbup::thumbup::thumbup:

Last edited:
I'll guess Team Gemini Limited Edition ????? Cause we need one to go with all the other variations and it's the ultimate apocalypse blade !!!!!!!

Long shot- but:

Holy Terror?
Based on the rhyme thread and also that the "what is it" thread could refer to a game expansion called Lord of Destruction.

second guess:
Limited Edition Double Anniversary Steel Heart?
from the "1/8 mile dash" line in the car thread

third guess:
Hell Razor?
again based on the rhyme thread and also that the "what is it" thread could refer to a game expansion called Lord of Destruction.

forth guess another loooong shot:
LE SOUL1
based on the rhyme thread because the original had very strict regulations on public purchases so most people didn't get one... "Only a few were saved." Also the soul LiEs within.

Last edited:
From "grASSHopper" and the best selling expansion (the Steel Heart II being longer than, or an "expansion" of the SH I), the new model is the Anniversary Steel Heart II. Of course there is also out of the ASHes, with the SH II coming from the SH I.

Gene

BIG Anniversary Straight-handle Steel Heart LE... --one of eight--. References to BIG and "-aboctoasaurus" "big 1/8 mile dashes"
Anorexic Basic Eight LE... see above references
BIG Anorexic Basic Eight LE

Last edited:
From the "whats better than corn" thread
Corn let to bait,,, B-ait,, B8
in that thread you said the weight is over.. weight,,, so maybe a variant of the thickness.. thus anorexic
something about the answer lies within also said with-thin to me...
but within also made me think "heart"

Anorexic Steel Heart Basic 8 Limited Edition

How about Argonne Assault LE ???? But eight inch blade ? ? ?

But I like the others already mentioned.

But I'm in :)

Back