Cool stuff you have that others likely DO NOT....

Alright I'm running out of cool stuff, but I bet none of you have one of these. You may have had a ride on one when a youngster but who has one in their basement (not to mention the fact that it is super heavy and not fun carrying into your basement)
1359150802.jpg

Alright I'm running out of cool stuff, but I bet none of you have one of these. You may have had a ride on one when a youngster but who has one in their basement (not to mention the fact that it is super heavy and not fun carrying into your basement)
1359150802.jpg
I bet your horse is cheaper to feed than mine.

Garth

1359150802.jpg

I had one of those in my apartment in college! The exact one... seriously. Ol' SANDY!

It was an amazingly popular item when we had parties at our pad. Coeds took particular interest.

In those days I moved apartments every year (when they raised the rent) and got tired of moving the heavy nag. Gave it to some younger college friends to use in their party pad. They had fun with it for years before passing it along to some other college friends. I only hope that somewhere today Ol' Sandy is hanging out at someone's party pad enjoying being ridden by college coeds... who doesn't enjoy that! :D

I had one of those in my apartment in college! The exact one... seriously. Ol' SANDY!

It was an amazingly popular item when we had parties at our pad. Coeds took particular interest.

In those days I moved apartments every year (when they raised the rent) and got tired of moving the heavy nag. Gave it to some younger college friends to use in their party pad. They had fun with it for years before passing it along to some other college friends. I only hope that somewhere today Ol' Sandy is hanging out at someone's party pad enjoying being ridden by college coeds... who doesn't enjoy that! :D

kdstrick,
That is too funny. I would have bet money that none of you had one of these and here you did have one in the past. Goes to show what cool stuff we have in here.

Garth,
Mine is probably cheaper and easier to care for, but I guarantee that yours are more enjoyable to ride ;)

:D:D

Don't really have any cool stuff but anyone know what this is?

IMG_0676.JPG

IMG_0678.JPG

A bottle of rum in the shape of a kukri given to me by a friend from Nepal. The rum is long gone....

DSC_0329.JPG

DSC_0331.JPG

DSC_0330.JPG

Looks like old phone. Still have one although its a one piece. Great for power outages when the new power plugs ins don't work.

That bottle is cool. Would be better if you hadnt drunk all the rum;):D

8419817942_3ff99b8790_b.jpg

Letter of Football Scholarship signed by Mack Brown for the University of Texas. For my 5 year old son class of 2025.

Well I was going to post my Ball Python, but you beat me! She's only 6 ft.

Ok, I'm generally not at a loss for words, but whoa...you're definitely in a class by yourself...
Nothing against snakes, but that would not fly anywhere in my area...too many pets and small children...

BOSS

I would love to design my own coffin. I actually want to build a bed in the shape of a coffin. The lid would be the headboard, but the logistics of the mattress makes my head hurt.
I had looked into going to mortuary school after I got divorced in '08. The tuition was crazy high though and I was not able to do it. I had a friend in Illinois that could have gotten me an internship also.

My Sister and BIL live in an old Funeral Home. My Niece married into a family that makes coffins, Meany Casket Co. :eek:

handcuffopen.jpg

Here's one others likely do not have; a titanium WORKING handcuff ring. I made it with my new laser and don't yet have it for sale. I made it so that it will bottom out on a ring size, so it doesn't get too tight. It has a tiny key that actually works to open the cuff.
Very cool, you may want to thing about a patent....

Coolest hat? Awesome? Really?

I for one find it pretty distasteful and ignorant when I see someone making derogatory comment about another nation, culture, race, ethnicity, religion etc.

You shouldn’t hold an entire population accountable because of the actions of their politicians.

Don’t get me wrong, I have nothing to do with the nation of Iran. I for one as well as many from here wouldn’t like it if someone took an undeserved swipe at this great nation just because they don’t agree with the policies of our government, on its own interests and in world affairs. I just think our brothers and sisters from other nations should get same respect from us.

We come to this forum because we love Busse and kin knives, not to make fun of others. I believe there is another sub forum to do that.

Really? LOL, lighten up dude....

mkg10z.jpg

Can anyone guess?

Code:
It's the Tungsten core out of an: Caliber .50, Armor-Piercing-Incendiary, Mk 211 Mod 0.

[url]http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/0/06/Raufoss_NM140_MP_%28en%29.svg[/url]

Back