Cool stuff you have that others likely DO NOT....

My 2nd grade lunchbox

attachment.php

This reminds me of my old lunch box. When I was in grade school, my dad dug out his and his sister's old metal lunch boxes and gave them to my brother and I to use. Mine was Annie Oakley and my brother's was Roy Rogers. We were the only kids at school with metal lunch boxes. :D I think I'll have to see if I can find that old thing, its been packed away for years now.

I don't know how many of the B-11 Asym's were done, as I understand not many, but Jerry worked on this one, had to throw in my hog I received for x-mas for kicks.

Excuse crappy camera phone ....

Last edited:
Okay, I bet no one has one of these anymore. I forgot all about this but found it several months ago in my shop, original with charger and spare battery. Beat that. ;)
:D:D
1358724797.jpg

Look at the size of this thing, now that's how you make a phone ;)
1358724824.jpg

looks just like my first cell phone
Okay, I bet no one has one of these anymore. I forgot all about this but found it several months ago in my shop, original with charger and spare battery. Beat that. ;)
1358724797.jpg

1358724824.jpg

Speaking of old cell phones, I still am using the same phone I got back in 2006, a Motorola SLVR that still has Cingular on the back...runs pretty good even after being dropped 1000 times and completely soaked through twice :D

Since Eric posted a pic of his American made knuckle duster, I guess this is kind of odd, AU Lion manuf. French

Different Eric posted 3rd place helmet, so my first place is a one of a kind, WITH original Jerry Busse and Pokey autograph

Also have a self inflicted machete wound to my lower right leg (it's scared over now)

It's not mine, but at the moment I do have one of these in my possession

Speaking of rare mags

Seems like a lot of people don't have a Seekins Precision lower

Or the Bill Siegel SHTF sword

I'm not sure if I still have the box, but I am the proud recipient of the most GHETTO looking package to ever come out of Wauseon :D

That's pretty much it besides odds and ends. WWII Japanese swords (NCO shit guntos and a handmade May of 1945 officer's sword), a Kyu-Gunto....and old tools, cleavers, etc.

Heres my cont. Any info on these would be appreciated.
S3700130.jpg

S3700117.jpg

Last edited:
1358724797.jpg

1358724824.jpg

Awesome!! It's so compact!!!

Eric, you should take that to Verizon and see if they can activate it for you. :p Funny thing is, I am pretty sure that My Grandmother is still using that exact phone.

Neither of my two selections is particularly valuable in monetary terms, but both are rare and manage to merge form and function in a simple elegent way.

First up is my late 19th century Nepalese Kukri. This beauty is still in perfect working order despite having come through at least one World War. She's a beast with 13 inches of blade with a thickness of over 3/8s inch at the base of the spine and a simple ebony handle. And yet in spite of this she's light and agile at about 23oz... for comparison this is considerably lighter than the CGFBM. I would trust this kuk with my life. I trust my Busses becaue I have seen the artificial tests done by people like Noss, but I trust this kukri for two different reasons. For one, there's a good reason why this design has been one of the most successful skirmishing battle blades in history and continues to be carried even by troops who arent gurkhas. For another, this particular version has been tough enough to withstand over a century's worth of hard use and is still in great condition. She'll still be itching to decapitate things when my great gradnchildren are dead. Most importantly she does all this while having beautiful curves.

utf-8BU3RyYXRmb3JkLW9uLUF2b24tMjAxMzAxMjEtMDAzNjEuanBn.jpg

Secondly, my Barbour Moorland jacket is a rare variant wax jacket. I wore this on Friday night while sleeping out in a igloo (technically quinze) I'd built in a local country park. But I can still wear this coat in the posh West end of London where my girlfriend live and get admiring looks and comments

utf-8BU3RyYXRmb3JkLW9uLUF2b24tMjAxMzAxMjEtMDAzNjMuanBn-1.jpg

My facón, made by Diego Luque. Saw this knife picture and some years later I came across it, the owner had fallen out of grace and was forced to sell it, I snatched it right away. Steel, silver and leather. What's not to like? :D It sits on my desk as I write this.
img6620small.jpg

img1858io.jpg

img6614small.jpg

Another knife, pretty old, hand made.
img1902f.jpg

FerFAL

I posted a few pics earlier in the thread but here is another. Pardon the mess in the garage I took this picture the weekend my wife and I moved. It's a 2009 Kawasaki ZX14 with a Velocity Racing Turbo. At 10:1 compression she makes roughly 300 HP on pump gas and around 350 HP on race gas with the boost turned up a little bit. Will run very high 7's low 8's in the 1/4 mile at around 180 MPH.

D5F73328-EAF4-4192-8938-3B72DA84E660-4386-000001D3DEE11C9E.jpg

Wow that is a thing of beauty. I have a 2009 zx6r with a custom candy orange and white paint job. I love my bike, but it is no where near as sweet as yours. Will post pics later if Any one is interested

I have a herd of 23 horses and an authentic 19th century covered wagon. Still not sure why.

Oh yeah, I am married and she said we were getting them.

Garth

Back