• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Cope SR33 and McGinnis Apex

Status
Not open for further replies.

creativeguy

Gold Member
PLEASE PRIVATE MESSAGE ME IF YOU HAVE QUESTIONS. DON'T POST QUESTIONS OR 'PM SENT' IN THREAD. THANKS!!!

Ed Cope SR33

This baby is in excellent condition and comes with an extra ti scale. The action is superb and can be flipped open using your thumb or middle finger. Blade is S35vn. Cope pouch included.
Asking $OLD shipped in USA. NO TRADES OR INTERNATIONAL SHIPPING.

IMG-6082.jpg

IMG-6083.jpg

IMG-6086.jpg

IMG-6108.jpg

McGinnis Apex
Again, this one is excellent but it has some super light scratches near the tip. So small and light that I can’t photograph. Blade is super sharp and is CMP-154. Action is superb. This one comes with an extra carbon fiber pocket clip and pouch.

IMG-6101.jpg

IMG-6102.jpg

IMG-6103.jpg

IMG-6105.jpg

IMG-6106.jpg

Demko AD10
This one is like-new and comes with an extra set of orange g10 scales. Blade is 20cv. I had Andrew grind this one just a little thinner and this is the only one I know of that has skeletonized liners to shave off some weight. She weighs 6.8 ozs. Soft pouch included with this one.

IMG-6087.jpg

IMG-6090.jpg

IMG-6091.jpg

IMG-6092.jpg

----------------------------------------------

Terms: First unconditional "I'll take it!" posted in this thread with an immediate follow-up email or PM to arrange payment gets first priority on these conditions: I may check feedback and other factors and I reserve the right to not sell to anybody without explanation. If I do not receive the PM or email for payment shortly afterwards, the knife will go to the next in line. I prefer PayPal but would consider accepting postal money orders. Price includes shipping in the USA via USPS Priority mail with delivery confirmation. By purchasing you are stating that you are of legal age and that is legal for you to purchase and own the purchased knife/knives and you release me from any and all liability involving the purchased knife/knives once it has been shipped to you.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back