• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CopperField #3 SOLD

Bona

The Art of Harmony
Another for sale :)

steel - high carbon NC6 / 3.7 mm [0.146"]
length - 228 mm [8.976"]
blade - 112 mm [4.409"]
handle - dyed natural Birch, copper
sheath - leather

Price - $169 plus $40 for courier shipping. SOLD

Last edited:
I'm not usually a big fan of leaving the forging black on blades but this on looks very cool - nice work, very nice work !!!

I have to agree with OZRAB about the forging. I like this one too. Great contrast in finish and adds balance.

Another Beautiful knife Marcin, like the others, perfectly clean lines and highly finished wood and steel.
I have 2 knives from Marcin and as excellent as his pictures are, the extreme smoothness of the knife's surfaces must be felt to be fully comprehended.
Marcin is a Master knifemaker and sheath maker. $175 for this very top level of design and workmanship is a steal.
His system for shipping works perfectly as well. I had been a bit concerned about the speed and safety of shipping from Poland, but both my knives arrived very quickly and the packages showed no signs of any rough handling, just as though he had handed them to me personally.
This knife will be a slick user or a stand-out addition for the pure collector.
roland

Back