Could anyone give me a Sebenza or a blade tech hunter for free?

churchlover

Banned

I have been reading this forum for so long and dreaming of some knives, you O me guys if you have one of those 2 knives.

I dont mind a used one.
No money at all and my knife collection is one

Well, you caught my attention. Why do the folks here O you? :confused:

I have found the members here to be amazingly generous to their fellow knifenutz. I would guess that over the years here I've probably been given a couple of dozen knives, mostly from friends. I've even had friends here that have offered to pay my way to Blade Show when I was flat broke, ( I turned down the offers). A couple of months ago a fillet knife was sent to me from Mass., no note and I have no idea who sent it. It's not what I would buy nor does it fit into my collection, but it's a nice knife for what it was designed for and I do use it.

You on the other hand are a FNG, with 22 posts, mouching for a free Benza...ya got nutz. Good luck. :jerkit:

madcap_magician

Platinum Member
Ummm... no disrespect intended, but you are asking someone to give you a $350 knife? Seriously? Without even a story of why other than the fact that you want one?

I mean, the forumites are pretty good about donating to soldiers, charity, or people who for some extenuating reason either really need a knife or really deserve one, but you haven't really told us why either applies to you. There was a thread a while ago along similar lines, and it got some responses, hell, I sent a guy a knife for no reason at shipping cost to me, but there's a big difference between asking someone to send you a knife and asking for a Sebenza...

churchlover

Banned
I have been reading the forum for so long and have been kicked out so many times because i have a passion for knives but no money

Some one might have a knife they don't need.

churchlover said:

I have been reading this forum for so long and dreaming of some knives, you O me guys if you have one of those 2 knives.

I dont mind a used one.
No money at all and my knife collection is one

I took some time to read your thread, so you owe me a least a small SAK. I'll email you my mailing address, ok?

:rolleyes:

polish avenger

Gold Member
I'd bet if he sold his computer and stopped paying for internet access, he'd have the money in no time. And....we'd be a lot happier.

Guys all he wents is a sebenza.......Jeez can't we all just pitch in and buy buy him one:jerkit:

How sad some people........He says hes been dreaming of knives but is not willing to spend money on them.....What knid of knife person are you?

Well there is a lesson to be learned... don't ask for a knife the way that guy did, espicially a really expensive one.

C'mon guys, give him a break. I'm sure there are a whole bunch of smilies and nudges/winks missing from that post!:D Right? :confused:

churchlover, you have a pair of stones, I'll grant you that but as for a Sebbie, get in line.

Out of curiosity, does anyone know previous incarnations of 'churchlover'? Something, to me anyway, seems familiar about him.

OK OK OK! YOU GUYS!

look. no more "hahahhaahhahahha"-ing anymore, alright? the guy's already been banned.

so. uh, i've been around here for a while now right? can... i have a sebenza?

Midget said:
OK OK OK! YOU GUYS!

look. no more "hahahhaahhahahha"-ing anymore, alright? the guy's already been banned.

so. uh, i've been around here for a while now right? can... i have a sebenza?

"hahahhaahhahahha"-ing :p