Could anyone give me a Sebenza or a blade tech hunter for free?

Is it fascination or are you just appalled (spelling?) at seeing someone try to leech off of the forumites' generosity at BF?

Kind of like that horrifying image you want to look away from but for reasons unbeknownst to you, can't

Quote:

Originally Posted by churchlover
Yeah, I could. But guess what? I'm not going too. however, I think I will give one or both to someone just not you. For those who are thinking about asking for them, go ahead but I'm not giveing them to anyone that asks for them.

churchlover said:
Could anyone give me a Sebenza or a blade tech hunter for free? I have been reading this forum for so long and dreaming of some knives, you O me guys if you have one of those 2 knives.

I guess I misread his post the first time. When I saw that he had been reading this forum and dreaming of knives, well I realized I really did O him my favorite Sebenza. I got it all packaged up and ready to send him then noticed he had been banned. Oh well, better luck next time, churchlover.

ill take an openiel or a mora..... i wont stab anybody with it i promise.

fedaykincmndr said:
Is it fascination or are you just appalled (spelling?) at seeing someone try to leech off of the forumites' generosity at BF?

Kind of like that horrifying image you want to look away from but for reasons unbeknownst to you, can't

Exactly...

Frankly I'm not sure which troll it was. They're all pretty similar ... one dork, another dork, what's the difference? :rolleyes:

db said:
Quote:

Originally Posted by churchlover
Yeah, I could. But guess what? I'm not going too. however, I think I will give one or both to someone just not you. For those who are thinking about asking for them, go ahead but I'm not giveing them to anyone that asks for them.

That's cold. I love it.

Come on guys. Obviously he is taking the piss. If he asked for a decent knife like a Strider, one could argue that he might be serious. But asking for a Seb..... :D

Greg

Back