couple of jungle photos

Hey Jeff, when does Tim expect the Magnum PH to be available? I've been waiting for the Magnum Pro Hunter to be available since after the Blade Show. Looking forward to getting one. :thumbup:
Scott

Jeff, Hope you don't mind this for sale post. So many forum members are interested in the Blade-Tech Magnum Pro Hunter, I thought they might like to
know the Blade-Tech Web site is offering 15% off everything on there web site untill 8-4-08 including the Magnum's. I just ordered a green one today.:)
http://www.blade-tech.com Be sure to type in the coupon code before checkout (BT7DAY08). Check the shipping time, it might be up to
4-5 weeks for delivery.:thumbup:

I think tonyM was going at the same time as well....
I am stealing internet,dont know how long I will be on...LOL !

Yes T is plannin on it as well. I am likin the summer camp in the tropics title. We should put it on a tshirt!!!!!!!

Seriously, I hope all of you can go. I would love to kick around in the jungle for a week with you boys...............

Yes T is plannin on it as well. I am likin the summer camp in the tropics title. We should put it on a tshirt!!!!!!!

Seriously, I hope all of you can go. I would love to kick around in the jungle for a week with you boys...............

J,
If you want to chat about the Jungle trip give me a ring.
-RB

hhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmm..... this is sounding fun....:eek: i would love to look into making a trip like this..:D

Do it Mike! That would be too sweet!

I dont think I have enough fluids in my body to sell to make the trip this Oct.:mad:

Maybe If I tick off my wife enough she will ship me down there Fed Ex:D

Back