• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPE CC knife in Elmax (Sold)

CPE_Knives

Knifemaker / Craftsman / Service Provider
Good Afternoon,

For sale today is the first in a line of CC knives I have been working on. The reduced dimensions of the handle make it easy to carry while the shape of the handle makes it possible to retain a palm filling grip. There is plenty of belly on the blade for use in utility tasks as well. The belt in the images is 1.5" x 1/4". The included belt loop is removable and can be replaced with a tek-lok. Blade is hand finished to 600 grit and extremely sharp.

Price is Sold , shipping is included to continental United States via USPS flat rate box. I will ship internationally but the buyer is responsible for loss during transit, any potential customs issues, and must pay the difference in shipping costs. Preferred payment is via paypal. Please contact me at cpeknives@gmail.com

The balance point is right where the first finger rests in a natural grip as can be seen from the picture.

Blade Steel: Elmax
Grind: Full Flat
Blade Length: 3 7/8"
Cutting edge 3 5/8"
Blade Thickness: 5/32" with distal taper
Handle Length: 2 7/8"
Handle Material: Green Micarta with brass pins
Overall Length:6 3/4"
Sheath: Kydex with Belt Loop
RC: 59-60

You must be 18 to purchase and are responsible for ascertaining and following all local laws.

Comments are welcome thank you for looking,

Paul

Last edited:
Sold to Colinz

Last edited:
really nice knife! hope to see more like it in the future for those that get here late lol It'll be interesting to see the rest of the line your working on!

Back