• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Behemoth Chopper ALL SOLD

Kleon

Gold Member
For sale only is the pictured Big Chris Nessmuk model in 3V. Blade stock is 3/32" 3V length is 4.5", handle is black micarta. Knife has been lightly used (one featherstick only) and has light scratches running the direction of the cutting edge you will see that are from the kydex sheath. Not carried or used but has scratches. See pics. Edge is as shipped from Big Chris never stropped/ sharpened etc. Super sharp as are all of Big Chris's knives. Comes with the custom Big Chris kydex pictured.

A great knife that deserves more out of life than being a safe queen!

$Sold delivered to your door via USPS. PayPal Goods/Services only. Must be 18 and legal to possess to purchase. I reserve right to sell to the buyer of my choice but first I'll take it followed by prompt PM and payment will get the knife if above terms are met and the buyer has good feedback.

RW0R9xt.jpg

vnNw2Fd.jpg

2H5Urha.jpg

5Y9WaqF.jpg

toufyxT.jpg

JE6xmb6.jpg

Last edited:
For sale only - 3 NEW and mint condition large Carothers knives all with Mashed Cat kydex and in as shipped from CPK condition. See pics! Prices are less than new price so take advantage while you can! These are all duplicates and I don't expect to ever wear out a CPK knife so they need to go to a good home...

Prices are delivered via USPS Priority Mail , PayPal Goods/ Services only. First I'll take it followed by prompt PM and payment gets the knife in this listing. I reserve the right to decide who I sell to. Buyer needs to be 18 and legally able to take possession of the knife. I will get your knife shipped as fast as possible after payment is made

Carothers Performance Knives HDMC Heavy Duty Medium Chopper $Sold
Black micarta handles, Mashed Cat drop loop sheath.

boMSp1L.jpg

EKH3ftq.jpg

3SRsGJZ.jpg

xPQMJ8j.jpg

mcSKm7z.jpg

Carothers Performance Knives Behemoth Chopper $SOLD
Black micarta handles, Mashed Cat drop loop sheath (gray), Titanium handle bolts.

eSwIx8h.jpg

9tltGAC.jpg

1zrKiZx.jpg

bfN6433.jpg

hikSokq.jpg

Carothers Performance Knives Behemother $Sold
Gray Terotuf handles, Mashed Cat drop loop sheath

hx5OpwG.jpg

6wSXjAq.jpg

IiImmbZ.jpg

3BLkKdI.jpg

LHRWRIL.jpg

Last edited:
Big Chris was a steal! The most useful knife I own, if I had the $ I would have gotten this one as a backup! Good snag.

Back