CPK Behemoth Chopper

True dat but try to tell this to my customers :D

I know that it is probably not much comfort to be in the USPS tracking state of limbo but I’ve honestly seen package misdirections and delays up to 3-5 additional business days on Priority Mail during this time of year!

Your BC will be happily in your hands sooner or later :thumbsup:

In some ways I wish you take have received theirs would keep pictures to themselves, as the ones that ordered Antique scales are back logged, but on the other hand it sure is nice to see these monsters in the wild.;):)

In some ways I wish you take have received theirs would keep pictures to themselves, as the ones that ordered Antique scales are back logged, but on the other hand it sure is nice to see these monsters in the wild.;):)
The Behemoth preorder suffered a couple (I think) hold ups in production. I know the heat treat oven was one and I think there may have been a lag on the initial order of 3V.
I would guess the CPK team is working feverishly on the completion of this preorder and still intends to make the promise date.
I don’t know Nathan personally, but from what I have gleaned here on the forum, it would bother him more than his customers to miss that deadline.

The antique BC are shipping now

ODog, wishing you better and safer news with that BC package :thumbsup:
Thanks!
USPS app still says “In transit to next facility”.
I’ll know if anything changes almost immediately, not because I’ve opted for texts to alert me, but because I can’t quit checking!

Thanks!
USPS app still says “In transit to next facility”.
I’ll know if anything changes almost immediately, not because I’ve opted for texts to alert me, but because I can’t quit checking!

When and where was it last scanned? In the NC plant? Are you in OH?

I’m in Ohio. Last scanned leaving North Carolina late Friday. I expected to see it in Cincy after midnight (that’s what I typically see). Hasn’t changed since.

I’m in Ohio. Last scanned leaving North Carolina late Friday. I expected to see it in Cincy after midnight (that’s what I typically see). Hasn’t changed since.

If no further movement by midnight on Thursday, get on the horn and endure the pain of waiting on the phone to speak with someone at other end of their 800 number: (1-800-ASK-USPS?). Must remain persistent and navigate through all their automated nonsense which will just basically repeat what you see online. If am actual person tells you the same verbiage, politely as for an internal search even though they may tell you that you will need to wait (15?) days!

If I had to guess, the package was misdirected and went to a totally unrelated plant and then was not scanned there while being rerouted to your local pant in Cinci, OH. This has happened to me in the past which explained the 2-3 extra days of crickets sound! Keeping my hope very high for you that it will be scanned at the correct sorting plant either sometimes after midnight tonight or tomorrow night. Rooting for you bud.

FYI the post offices were closed today for day of morning for Pres. Bush Sr passing. So I’m sure you’ll receive it :) Just slow going I’m sure. You may know this already

Back