CPK Behemoth Chopper

Thanks!
USPS app still says “In transit to next facility”.
I’ll know if anything changes almost immediately, not because I’ve opted for texts to alert me, but because I can’t quit checking!
Well I’m now where you were , ugh
Says Monday , but I’m hoping sooner :)
Tracking alerts set !!!!!!

Mine vanished from the system for five days without any status change. It’s a busy time of year for the USPS. Here’s hoping they track yours more accurately and it makes it, at least, by Monday.
Well they left NC mid state PO dist center 5th at 11:20pm
Off grid since then :-(
But I know it’s the crazy season

Here’s to checking tracking a lot !!!!!! Lol

These arrived yesterday. Beautiful! Thanks Nathan, Jo and crew!!

nqXHYbW.jpg

As for patience, Jo has not updated the preorder list showing who has gotten their prize, but in reality when it happens it happens.:cool: Nathen and crew have proven they follow through with excellent product sooner then promised.:) I just have to remember that wants are not the same as needs.:p

As for patience, Jo has not updated the preorder list showing who has gotten their prize, but in reality when it happens it happens.:cool: Nathen and crew have proven they follow through with excellent product sooner then promised.:) I just have to remember that wants are not the same as needs.:p

Martin, I think there's only four antique orders separating my post from yours and I got tracking info either yesterday or the day before. I'd say you're right on the verge! Cheers.

Dave

I understand the angst and the nervousness specially when packages seem to drop off radar, like Odog's had seemingly disappeared for a few days before it reemerged! I don't wish to come across as insensitive or a know-it-all, but please understand that as a part of my vocation, I have to make a trip to my local USPS retail facilities everyday but on Sundays (there are 3 all of them almost within the same radius give or take fraction of a mile!). The reason I do this although I print my own labels and can just drop the darn packages off is because I wish to endure the pain and suffering of standing in those darn long lines to ensure that I get a counter clerk scan the package so that their provenance shows on the USPS App. The USPS is extremely busy this time of year across all its facets; I notice some irritated and impatient customers be it shippers or recipients awaiting yet to be delivered packages.

I am not saying that someone may not unfortunately fall victim to the dreaded mythical and mystical shipping monster who likes to gobble up packages without any trace thereafter, but from what I have seen from Jo, she packages your CPKs in the most impeccable, sturdy and ultra safe manner. Those of you who have transacted with me in the past may have noticed that my packages are bomb bunker proof jobs; well then Mrs. JoJo Carothers could very well be my packaging sister from another mother :D

Back