• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Behemoth chopper

byrd687

Gold Member
Sort of doing this on a whim, and more out of curiosity than anything.

I have a CPK behemoth chopper, terotuff scales, delta 3v steel, and sheath (can’t remember the maker) but came as part of the recent pre-order on the knives.

I put a convex edge on it using shapton stones down to 4000 grit and polished the edge with 4000 wet/dry. It’s a tank, and a sharp tank.

I can grab some pics and post them later, and of course do not expect any exchange of funds until a buyer sees all the pics they want and decides if they do in fact want the knife. If not no worries.

I love the knife. Works well for battoning and such. As for chopping? Well it’s pretty much what you’d expect. Amazing.

Seeing if someone wants it more than I do, which admittedly is more than original price.

$850 shipped and will drop the price periodically until it either sells, or I decide to put it back to work in the woods.

These knives seem to sell out so quickly that I’m curious what the upper limit is on prices and so I figure I may as well throw it out there to test it.

Happy to answer questions.

The price includes shipping and PayPal G&S fees. Domestic only. Will consider international, depending on shipping.

I’ll post pics as soon as I’m in the same zip code as the knife. Stay tuned! In the process of moving from IN to KS. I’m in IN, the knife is in KS. Fun times...

Withdrawn. It has found a niche in the kitchen for hacking through rib bones, chicken carcasses, etc with ease. Great conversation starter with dinner guests as well :) thanks

Back