• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK DEK1 3V with two sets of scales (OD Green Micarta & Black/Green Micarta)

m.and

Gold Member
Hello all,

Up for sale is a knife that hate to part with so soon, but a watch I really want has come up for sale and I need the funds. I haven't even had the knife in my possession a full week and it arrived from the original owner in new condition.

Here is a link to the original sales thread:

As you can see it comes with two sets of Micarta scales (OD green and black & green), both natural and blued titanium screws and Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok.

If it is still not sold by tomorrow I will post my own pictures, but it is in the exact same condition as shown in the original post.

Price: $370 SOLD which includes US-50 shipping and PayPal fees. I am not interested in trades or international sales. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Matthew

Last edited:
Hello all,

Up for sale is a knife that hate to part with so soon, but a watch I really want has come up for sale and I need the funds. I haven't even had the knife in my possession a full week and it arrived from the original owner in new condition.

Here is a link to the original sales thread:

As you can see it comes with two sets of Micarta scales (OD green and black & green), both natural and blued titanium screws and Kydex sheath with Tek-Lok.

If it is still not sold by tomorrow I will post my own pictures, but it is in the exact same condition as shown in the original post.

Price: $370 which includes US-50 shipping and PayPal fees. I am not interested in trades or international sales. Thanks for looking and let me know if you have any questions.

Best,
Matthew
I’ll take this. Please pm me paypal info

Back