• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPK Keffeler-18 Sword (The K18)

Bulldog18

Gold Member
After waiting so long to receive this awesome sword I have decided to let it go due to needing the funds. I received it directly from CPK and it is new as received. As shown in the pictures I have not even cut off the shipping ties and it will ship with original packaging. I did not want to do this as if I held it or used it I probably wouldn't have been able to part with it and sadly I must. So the new owner will have be able to be the first one to actually handle this phenomenal Blade!

Specs:
18" Blade
2 1/2" blade width
28.6" total length
Delta 3V Steel
~.200" thickness
~ 2lbs, 14 oz.
CG 1" in front of the guard
Front Edge Angle: 22 DPS
Rear Edge Angle: 18 DPS
Green Terotuf Handle with titanium fasteners
Tumbled Blade Finish

Pics:

Please do not post comments or questions in the sales thread!

Any questions please email me at: dojocop18@yahoo.com or PM!

I'm asking $2000.00 for the K18. Paypal or Postal MO. This includes USPS Priority Signature required and shipped to CONUS only and insured! Not interested in trades at this time. First I'll take it gets it posted here in the thread with a follow up PM or emailt!

I reserve the right to end the sale at any time for any reason. I likewise reserve the right to sell to whomever I choose to. No returns, No refunds, No exchanges...so be sure to ask any questions NOW! By purchasing this knife you agree that you are lawfully able to purchase, accept delivery, & use such a knife in accordance with all laws of your jurisdiction.

Back