CPK Pet Thread

It'd probably help if he were looking in the right place. :D

View attachment 890153

Gusmeister! We have got to have a talk buddy. First lesson: Look up! :D

2g3L7w1.jpg

We've been doing some hunt training lately. Seems to be going well. :)

She's a beautiful dog SP, and she's definitely got a nose on her -- you can see where she hits the scent stream in the video. So is she a labrador retriever? The labs I've upland hunted behind never honored the point as well as she did there.

She's a beautiful dog SP, and she's definitely got a nose on her -- you can see where she hits the scent stream in the video. So is she a labrador retriever? The labs I've upland hunted behind never honored the point as well as she did there.

Thanks buddy! She's a pointing lab! :cool: Yes, they exist, and it is genetic. They've been breeding for it for about 20-25 years now, and it shows. She has 12 of the 14 hall of fame pointing labs in her pedigree! Check out the APLA for more info.

Thanks buddy! She's a pointing lab! :cool: Yes, they exist, and it is genetic. They've been breeding for it for about 20-25 years now, and it shows. She has 12 of the 14 hall of fame pointing labs in her pedigree! Check out the APLA for more info.

Awesome! I thought I had heard that they were a thing now. Thanks for sharing the breed bud!

This dummy looks pretty vicious but you'll notice he's laying up against my leg.
AqZreXLl.jpg

It's just how he plays. He freaked me out when I adopted him, thought he was being an aggressive asshat. I think he's just trying to say it's ok to have balls, when the Humane Society takes your balls.

IfvF6gZl.jpg

He's not really a lover because.. well.. no balls.. but he's certainly no fighter. He's definitely a good boy and proof that you're not getting a 'damaged' dog from a rescue.

Back