• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

CPM 154CM Fighter

Here is a larger version of a blade I have sold before as per requested by some members here. The blade is 3/16" CPM 154CM heat treated and double tempered to 58-59 Rockwell C. The knife is 13" overall with a 7 7/8" blade hollow ground on a 10" wheel. The handle is WSSI stabilized Amboyna Burl with debarked sambar stag and red vulcanized liners. The gaurd is 416 stainless and the pins and thong tube are stainless as well. The handle is contoured to the hand. There is no sheath shown as I would like buyer to help decide color and design. The price of the knife includes a sheath (unless out of the ordinary) and shipping in the CONUS. Price is $235.00.
Thanks for looking and God Bless!SOLD
Jim

DSC02678.jpg

DSC02677.jpg

DSC02676.jpg

DSC02679.jpg

I really like that handle! The stag and burl go really well. I thought the stag was corian for a moment. Pretty nice.

Hmmmm What's with the "Jims" ;)
I have a Jim Moyer
Jim Rehrer and now
Notice I waited to make sure my stag and steel had stag and steel. :cool:
_________.
Gringo, What kinda knives do you collect ?
" Jimz" :D :D :D

Thanks Gringogunsmith! I think your going to like it. If you sent me an email, I won't get it until this evening when I get home. We can work out the sheath for this beast. Can't go wrong with "Jims".
Thanks again and God Bless!
Jim

Mick57 said:
Very nice! :thumbup: I want a smaller version just like it. :D
Get your wallet ready.;)

I asked Jim to make something BIG about a week or two ago..
BAM.. There it was :)

Gringogunsmith said:
Get your wallet ready.;)

I asked Jim to make something BIG about a week or two ago..
BAM.. There it was :)

It'll be ready. You almost didn't get this one. I looked at it last night around midnight & was tempted.......just decided it was larger than what I wanted.
Lucky you. ;)

Won't be until fall fellers, I'm shuting it down for the summer except for a few commisioned orders. If you want one Mick57 you'll have to order it and I'll work it in between camping and fishing.
Thanks guys! This knife is sold.
Jim

Back