• The rules for The Exchange can be found here. Please read and follow them. Stop using Paypal Friends & Family and follow our best practices to prevent getting ripped off or having a bad deal.

Crazy!!!!!! FINAL PRICE DROP ON LAMBERT ORION! Marfione, Blomerus, Voorhies (SOLD), Lambert Orion..

Hey guys, time to sell a few of my safe queens. These four knifes are like brand new, never carried, used, etc. Each were bought new and I am the original/only owner. The knives all have their original (untouched) factory edge. Each knife deploys, locks, and closes as they should.

The knives include ALL original packaging, COA, etc. as applicable is of course included. I will ship via USPS priority mail (CNUS only please), ASAP once funds are received via Paypal. Sale is limited to adults in states where the knives are legal. The prices listed INCLUDE Pay Pal and shipping fees and would be all you pay!

The first "I will take it" (for a given knife) followed up by a prompt PM/payment here will get the knife. I will let you know my PayPal info once I get your pm or email address so that we can finalize the deal...

Thanks for looking!

Oh yeah, prices are firm and no trades... need to sell to help fund a purchase! thanks

1. Anthony Marfione/Koji Hara Closer – Elmax blade steel
I paid $995, and I am selling for $695 (was $750)

SOLD!!!!!!!!!

O3rqFyN.jpg

qwxoGzw.jpg

dcTb3qO.jpg

9WrY39N.jpg

EUtQMP4.jpg

********************************************************************************************

2. Herucus Blomerus LL15 – N690 blade steel
I paid $695, and I am selling for $450

SOLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fdS0SwG.jpg

jcNuOUP.jpg

gITP1mE.jpg

******************************************************************************************

3. Kirby Lambert Orion – CTS-HXP blade steel
I paid $995, and I am selling for ONLY $500 (was $750) WHAT A DEAL!!!!!!!!!!

fRnemXf.jpg

rtXBtDT.jpg

********************************************************************************************

4. Les Voorhies/Faisal Yamin Custom Simplex – S30V blade steel
I paid $795, and I am selling for $450 (was $550)

7FRgg7V.jpg

NSv7d77.jpg

h1dyBs2.jpg

Last edited:
The Marfione Closer is SOLD to kirk83!!

Thanks BF, thanks kirk83!

Last edited:
Okay, I can no longer resist...I'll take the Les Voorhies/Faisal Yamin Custom Simplex

PM coming...

Back